Chapter 67

Nuonuo knew that he wouldn't die. No male lead in this world would die. It would be defying the existence of this world.

"Nuonuo."

He tried to kiss her lips.

"Nuonuo ..."

For the first time, Nuonuo believed that the man really liked her.

With his character, he would chop her and feed her to dogs. But instead, he was kissing her with blood on his face, he was too crazy.

But no one could bear his behaviour.

Even the original female lead Song Lian was now too afraid of him.

When his lips came near, Nuonuo looked away, he only kissed the corner of her lips. She remembered the terrible kiss in the air just now, and felt sick to her stomach.

Nuonuo was most afraid of his hatred.

She had no doubt that since Qiu Li was reluctant to kill her, he wanted to sleep with her.

Under the cliff, she realized that this man was untrustworthy. All the promises he made were jokes.

His blood even stained her little coat, and Nuonuo was finally driven crazy by him.

"Qiu Li." She softened her tone as much as possible, and met his dark eyes, "Let me see the wound?"

He turned a deaf ear, "Do you hate me?"

Nuonuo pursed her lips and looked into his eyes, "Yes, I don't like being forced."

He laughed sarcastically, "But do you know what I thought about the moment you said you loved me?"

Nuonuo looked at him with a pair of bright eyes.

"I want to spoil this woman all my life."

Nuonuo was speechless. Her greatest fear was to struggle with him for a lifetime.

"So when the bottle fell, I was thinking, if I let go, I'll hurt you."

Nuonuo was stunned.

"It is ridiculous, isn't it?" His hand flicked the small, delicate tear mole in the corner of her eye.

"You hate me, but I love you."

His tone was very light, with a somewhat cold smile, "I love you, Nuonuo."

"Don't say it," Nuonuo bit her lip.

Although she had a good temper and a soft personality, she wasn't a girl without principle. He forced her to bungee jump, he was wrong, but she was wrong as well for hitting him with the bottle of red wine.

But, she didn't have any regrets at all.

There was no one in this world that liked to be bullied, even if it was in the name of love, he forced her to respond to him! His love was too sick.

But the next second, he fainted in her neck.

Nuonuo whispered and was startled by him. She was dazed for a few seconds before discovering he was dizzy.

Nuonuo was a little flustered. She had previously said that he wouldn't die, but he also had flesh and blood. Even a male lead would get hurt.

Qiu Li's face was pale, and his clothes and Nuonuo's clothes were covered in blood.

Nuonuo trembled while she got her cell phone out of his pocket, and then made an emergency call. After thinking about it, she simply called Aunt Chen. No matter how fast the ambulance was, it was no match for Qiu Li's men.

Aunt Chen was calm unexpectedly, "Miss don't panic, turn on the GPS."

Within a few minutes, they came.

Nuonuo refused to go with them. No one could help her, so Qiu Li had to send her back to the villa.

Aunt Chen was going out, seeing Nuonuo whose eyes were blue and miserable she asked, "How did Mr. Qiu get hurt?"

Nuonuo squinted and said softly, "I hit him."