Chapter 52

As if it was the emotion of the original owner, she was at a loss.

The original owner still had a deep affection for her father. In addition to sending the original owner to Qiu Li, Song Zhan was very good to her at other times.

The original owner's mother died early, and only her father raised her.

Nuonuo didn't speak, but Song Lian clenched her fists and said in earnest voice, "Don't worry, we'll go seek help. Don't feel too sad, all the money will be returned."

Song Lian turned her head and watched Nuonuo holding the bear cake silently, and there was anger in her heart, "Song Nuonuo, why are you so cold-blooded?"

Nuonuo raised her eyes.

She said softly to Song Zhan, "Dad, don't believe anyone in the future. The remaining 20% ​​is enough for everyone to live worry-free. Qiu Li can't be trusted, he can give you everything and take everything back, and breaking apart is the best way out."

Song Zhan was a little annoyed by Nuonuo. He hated others blaming him, "Okay, go back."

Nuonuo hesitated, and had no choice but to tell Song Zhan what happened behind the scenes.

Song Zhan originally had hope. If she didn't tell him what happened, Song Zhan wouldn't have given up looking for Qiu Li. His torn face would be completely wiped out by the psychopath. If he didn't tear his face, he would start a humble compromise, and he would be completely turned into Qiu Li's toy, without dignity.

Nuonuo and Song Lian had their last evening study.

When the two walked back to the school trail, Song Lian couldn't help it any longer, "Song Nuonuo, do you really have a heart? Dad raised us for 18 years. When you have trouble at home, you choose to stand by and watch."

Nuonuo wasn't angry and her tone was soft, "He can't be trusted."

"Mr. Qiu can't be trusted. Are you reliable? You have the ability to take our ancestral foundation back!"

"I have no skill, Song Lian." Nuonuo looked at Song Lian and said softly, "I didn't have the ability to move him, nor the ability to make him suddenly kind. If you can, I won't stop you."

Song Lian snatched the bear cake from Nuonuo's hand, "White-eyed wolf, you are not worthy of holding what Dad gave."

Her movements were too abrupt, so the dessert box cut the back of Nuonuo's hand.

Song Lian threw the cake on the ground and stomped hard on it, as if she wanted to crush Nuonuo.

"Cold-blooded and merciless!" Song Lian turned and ran away.

The lights in the teaching building lit up, and Nuonuo was watching the injury on the back of her hand.

The female lead was more stupid than her, impulsive and irritable.

Nuonuo frowned, she didn't want to argue with Song Lian.

If Song Lian really wanted to find Qiu Li, it would be a good thing.

What was more, the shares were already in Chen Qian's hands, how could they be retrieved so easily?

Nuonuo didn't want to get involved. She either found her way home or stayed away from this group of crazy people.

Nuonuo picked up the crushed cake on the ground and tried to throw it into the trash can.

However, around the corner, she saw a teenager looking at her in silence.

Hang Rui was under the evening cherry tree with his hands in his pockets.

The school uniform made him look good.

He looked at Nuonuo quietly, and pursed his lips, "What's wrong with your hand?"

Nuonuo shook her head, Hang Rui was the only normal person in the whole book.

But because of this, she couldn't even bother him. Nuonuo said, "It's nothing."

Her tone was soft and lovely.

However, her expressions and movements were very alienated. After Nuonuo threw the cake into the trash can, she even walked to the teaching building without even saying a word to him.

Hang Rui looked at her slender back.

Not long ago, she spoke to him shyly. But now he felt that it was just an illusion.

That kind of Nuonuo was actually pretty.

He felt pain in his heart.

He refused her at that time, did he do something wrong?

The evening breeze was clear and the night was getting cooler. Soon the winter was coming.

Nuonuo exhaled.

No matter how sad it was, it had been so long.

The moon showed itself during the evening self-study.

Nuonuo found a box of Band-Aid on her desk.

She was stunned for a moment.

After she treated her injury, Nuonuo put the box of band-aids back on Hang Rui's table, then turned off the lights and windows, and locked the door.

Hang Rui was good. He shouldn't provoke Qin Li's hatred.

That was what Nuonuo could do for him.

The little boy was so good, he must live a safe life.

  ~

Miao:

White-eyed wolf:

White eyed: when you rolled up your eyes. – means to look at with disdain.

Wolves are fierce, cruel and seen as cold blooded and merciless.

Combination White-eyed wolf means ungrateful people devoid of conscience who won't even help their loved ones or refuse to pay back their care. Especially used by parents to their kids- I raised a White-eyed wolf.

....