Chapter 99

When Qiu Li came, the momentum was great, and Grandpa Qiu naturally heard it.

He almost jumped up. The bastard didn't come the previous year, so he thought that Qiu Li had finished playing with him. But he came again this year.

Grandpa Qiu hurriedly hid grandmother Qiu's old-fashioned babies. The old wooden comb, copper mirror, and locked the closet at home. He then hurried to close the door.

He would be upset whenever he saw Qiu Li.

The previous year, Qiu Li wanted to find him a nanny, but this old house belonged to Grandma Qiu, and no one was allowed to touch anything.

He wasn't disabled, what did he need a nanny for?

But it was too late to close the door as the bodyguard opened it.

Grandpa Qiu was about to blow the heat and glared, that was when he saw the beautiful girl beside him.

The girl was wearing a white jacket. Her eyelashes were curled, and her small face was cute and exquisite.

One of her hands was firmly held in the palm of his bastard grandson.

The little girl seemed a little nervous. When she saw Grandpa Qiu looking at her, her cheeks were red, and she said softly, "Grandpa Qiu."

Grandpa Qiu was stunned and subconsciously raised a kind smile reserved for the children in the village, "Hello."

Immediately he was stunned. Was this his grandson's girlfriend? His grandson with his unique personality actually found a girlfriend. It was such a nice and beautiful dumpling. Did he grab someone's daughter?

Grandpa Qiu glared and looked up at Qiu Li, "Which girl is this? Is she an adult yet? You bastard, I will kill you today!"

Qiu Li didn't care about the age difference, but his grandfather had to poke the wound.

Qiu Li sneered, "Wasn't my grandma also eight years younger than you? The upper beam is not straight, the lower beam will be. I learned from you old man."

Grandpa Qiu couldn't wait to kill him.

Nuonuo thought that he was polite. After all, the grandfather and grandson although didn't talk well, they were still close or else Qiu Li would not be willing to travel much to see Grandpa Qiu.

Grandpa Qiu was fierce, but Qiu Li was fiercer.

She retreated timidly. Would they really fight?

She had never seen such a tense atmosphere between loved ones.

When Qiu Li felt that she was a little scared, he paused slightly. Forget it, it was hard to compare with an old man.

His black eyes were deep, "Grandpa, Nuonuo is your future granddaughter-in-law. I don't want to quarrel with you." He bent his lips, "She's Song Nuonuo, Song Qi's great-granddaughter."

Grandpa Qiu felt incredible. Does it make sense?

Song Qi was an uncle of his father. Her great-grandfather had meritorious deeds and had a relationship of life and death with his father. Without him, his father would have a hard time surviving.

Thinking about this, his eyes that looked at Nuonuo became a little softer, "Nuonuo come over and let Grandpa see."

"You are a good girl."

But he sighed. It was a pity that she was ruined by his grandson.

Nuonuo smiled softly. Her eyes were soft.

Everyone was caring, Grandpa Qiu looked at her with compassion and love. She also respected him. Grandpa Qiu was a good man who defended his country when he was young. The merits and honours made him a respectable elder.

Grandpa Qiu didn't intend to let Qiu Li enter the door, but when Nuonuo came, it was different.

He smiled and let Nuonuo come in. When people got old, they liked to talk about the past. He talked a lot about his great-grandfather, and Nuonuo listened carefully.

Qiu Li stepped forward and took Nuonuo's hand.

He moved suddenly, and Nuonuo looked back at him.

Qiu Li chuckled, "You haven't eaten dinner yet, eat first."

Grandpa Qiu didn't care about him at this time, "Yes, I forgot to ask, Nuonuo are you hungry?"

"No, not hungry."

Soon the cook brought meals.

G city was cold, but the community was not far from the old house, and there were perfect insulation measures. The generous meals delivered were still warm. The old house was equipped with air conditioning. Except for Grandma Qiu's things, all the other facilities were there.

Grandpa Qiu had dinner, but the people of his time were so ceremonial that he again accompanied Qiu Li and Nuonuo.

"How old is Nuonuo this year?"

Qiu Li's hand holding the chopsticks tightened, "Eighteen."

Grandpa Qiu gave Qiu Li a fierce look, and then asked Nuonuo again, "Still studying?"

"Well, I am in the third year of high school."

"That is a critical period! You have to work hard to get into a good university."

Like receiving an order from the chief, Nuonuo solemnly said, "Okay!"

Grandpa Qiu was not happy, he liked Nuonuo very much. His favorite granddaughter template was born to someone else's house, and she was given to Qiu Li, a reckless bastard.

Qiu Li spoke indifferently, "Eat."

Nuonuo looked down at her bowl, her long eyelashes dropped, like butterfly wings, and she stopped talking.

Qiu Li was reluctant to stop them. He just minded Grandpa Qiu repeatedly mentioning Nuonuo's age. He wanted her to be his woman, not to raise a daughter.

He said, "Don't talk, eat well, eh?"