Part 121

If she took the initiative to get close, Qiu Li would agree to anything.

Even if he wanted to do it, she would cry when the time came, and he couldn't bear it.

For Qiu Li, getting her was harder than getting her obedience.

Nuonuo got dressed and went out.

His shirt was very long for her and too wide. But one could still see her slim waist and voluptuous figure.

The shirt reached half the length of Nuonuo's thigh.

It was equivalent to the length of a short skirt.

Nuonuo was full of anxiety. When she was just taking a bath, she even thought of finding a weapon in the bathroom to fight with him.

But the bathroom had no weapons. She couldn't beat him. Qiu Li was not stupid. The first time she succeeded was because he was unprepared. The second time he would never make the same mistake again. Second, even if she hid from him in the past. Following were two months of summer vacation, so she couldn't run away.

The best and only way was to make him give up on her.

Make Qiu Li promise that in the next two months, no, or even longer, he wouldn't force her.

So Nuonuo came out wearing his white shirt.

This body was very similar to hers, beautiful and exquisite, and naturally arouses pity.

Nuonuo discovered that Qiu Li also took a bath. He was much faster than her. The villa was already luxurious, he should have gone to another room, and now he was back waiting for her.

Nuonuo noticed that his eyes had changed, and he stared at her without blinking, without concealing his thoughts and desires.

Nuonuo's face was stiff.

Hold on, don't panic! She couldn't give up.

Nuonuo's hair was still dripping water. She was really stunned, so even if she psychologically prepared herself, Nuonuo dared not go.

She stood timidly in front of the bathroom door.

Qiu Li said, "Come here."

Nuonuo didn't move at first, but when she saw his eyes changed, she could only comply.

He sat on the bed.

The water in Nuonuo's hair had wet her shoulders.

He smirked, "I'll blow dry your hair."

Nuonuo resisted the rejection in her heart. She could only comfort herself, just treat him as a servant.

When her hair was half dry and Qiu Li made her sleep on his lap, Nuonuo could no longer deceive herself. Even if he tore her hair, there wouldn't be such a pornographic servant.

She laid a pillow on his lap.

The man's slender and powerful fingers brushed her hair with the hot air.

There was almost no noise from the hair dryer.

She closed her eyes and dared not open them at the moment.

Then his hands no longer rested on her hair, but slid slowly to touch her cheeks.

Qiu Li had been watching her.

The shirt on the girl's legs went up a little because of this posture. She was very beautiful everywhere.

The jade legs were slender and slim, and the eyelashes were long.

When she opened her eyes to look at him, her eyes flashed with anger, and then she covered it up nicely.

He bowed his head and kissed her forehead.

He liked her like this. Whether it was because of compromise or fear, as long as she was willing to be his wife, he could tolerate all her thoughts.

As long as she didn't leave and spent her life with him.

Nuonuo couldn't stand his freakish behavior. Her hair was already dry. Nuonuo got up on her own initiative.

She was trying to change the current dangerous atmosphere, "I took the college entrance examination today, I am very tired."

Qiu Li was not interested in her topic, his mind was on her.

When he thought that she was wearing his own shirt, there was a strange sense of excitement in his heart.

Nuonuo's heart jumped. She was really afraid when he became like this.

She said, "I worked hard on the exam. Qiu Li, I want to go to university."

His gaze finally returned to her face, "Want to go to university, eh?"

Nuonuo nodded quickly, trying to look good.

He mocked, "Which university do you want to go to?"

Nuonuo said, "H university"

H city was far away from city B. Almost across the distance of the whole country. Nuonuo feared that he would be angry. She blinked and gently held his finger, "If you don't want to, just forget it."

His eyes moved slightly, looking at her inquiringly.

Nuonuo smiled softly, "If you are not happy, then forget it."

His voice was low, "I will think about it."

Nuonuo cheered in her heart, but her big eyes were dim. She rubbed her eyes, "I'm so sleepy, can I sleep?"

Qiu Li turned over.

Nuonuo gritted her teeth, and before he took the next step, she simply reached out and hugged his neck and fell asleep in his arms.

Nuonuo felt the man's body gradually stiffened.

She knew it wasn't enough, so she raised her head and kissed him gently on his chin, "Qiu Li, good night."

Then she closed her eyes and pretended to be dead.

All this was her last limit. If the pervert was not satisfied, she might as well be killed tonight. Although she may never see her parents again, it was better than being humiliated by him.

For a long while, Nuonuo felt that he was holding her in his arms in a posture that restrained himself.

She heard him say, "Okay."

Nuonuo ignored the restlessness in her body, she already knew how to leave him.

She would be able to go to university this September.

After going to university, she would find a way to leave this world. Even if she didn't know the plot, since there happened an incredible incident like her transmigrating into a book, then this world would've some magical power. She could find monk and taoist masters.

Her parents were still waiting for her, she wanted to go home.

And she was willing to pay the price for that. For the two months of the summer vacation, even if she was pretending, she must be his sweet and delicate wife.