Chapter 124

Bai Ye looked up at them and ended up saying nothing.

Qiu Li nodded indifferently.

After Lin Xi followed up, she smiled and said to Nuonuo, "Hello Mrs. Qiu, my name is Lin Xi."

Nuonuo nodded with a smile. Nuonuo was curious about who Lin Xi was.

Lin Xi's eyes were bright, "I really envy you."

Nuonuo looked at her puzzled.

Lin Xi said, "Do you know who my husband is?"

Nuonuo naturally didn't know. She shook her head.

Lin Xi said, "It's the bald middle-aged man beside Mr. Qiu."

Nuonuo raised her eyes.

Lin Xi laughed, "It's rare for someone not to look at me with strange eyes. For a long time, I felt ashamed. Yes, I followed Liu Zhi for money, and I was reluctant. But then he treated me very well so I didn't take things to heart."

Nuonuo guessed Lin Xi 's purpose from coming. Sure enough, the next moment she said, "Mr. Qiu is young and a golden bachelor. He looks handsome. If I really want to compare, you are much happier than me."

Nuonuo felt amused.

She was jealous over a man who loved to force people and had a violent personality. If he was not a male lead, he would have been spurned to death.

But Nuonuo also guessed that whatever she said to Lin Xi, Qiu Li would know. So Nuonuo didn't refute, just nodded.

Lin Xi saw that her attitude was very soft, and she was also pleased. She felt that her task could be completed. So she pulled Nuonuo forward with intimacy, "What do you want to play?"

She was a spy.

Nuonuo pointed at the carousel.

The two girls walked over. Lin Xi showed happiness, and quietly asked Nuonuo, "Your husband... Is' that' very powerful?"

Nuonuo reacted to 'that', she blushed and wanted to kick Lin Xi.

But when Lin Xi saw her beautiful appearance, she knew it. She looked at Nuonuo with a particularly envious look, then she said, "You are so beautiful, he must wish to die on you."

Nuonuo's cheeks turned red.

He wouldn't know if he would die, but one day, she wouldn't hesitate to have the opportunity to kill him.

Lin Xi was bold and unrestrained. When Nuonuo saw that she was still eager to try to share her experience, she was really afraid of her, "No more, go back."

Lin Xi said, "You were just away from CEO Qiu for a while and you miss him? He must be very kind to you."

Nuonuo was deeply powerless to Lin Xi's brain washing ability.

When they returned to the VIP rest area, they heard the piano.

Nuonuo saw at a glance the woman sitting in front of the piano playing. She looked like she was twenty-nine, dressed in a cheongsam, with a good figure and light makeup on her face. Her fingers jumped skillfully on the keys. Nuonuo didn't play the piano, but she also felt that the piano song was very beautiful, as if it was murmurs between lovers.

This woman had a beautiful look and outstanding temperament. Nuonuo looked at her curiously for a while, and then looked at Qiu Li again.

Nuonuo suddenly guessed her identity, but instead looked forward to it.

Here comes, Jiang Xinyue.

Such a very powerful woman. If the female lead didn't fight hard, she would've taken away the male lead.

Steal Qiu Li. Nuonuo will rely on you, Jiang Xinyue!

Lin Xi didn't understand how the woman looked good. Her aesthetic wasn't exaggerating. Nuonuo was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen, and the woman who played the piano was acting in her eyes. Lin Xi had experience. Although she lived a "vulgar" life, she knew this elegant and sacred womad could be dark on the inside.

Lin Xi thought, Song Nuonuo, even looks better than her! What about temperament? Could you eat it?

Nuonuo didn't pass by. She stood with Lin Xi at the door. After Jiang Xinyue played a song, they went over.

After all, Zhang Qingduo and Bai Ye were high school alumni with her.

Jiang Xinyue smiled softly, but her eyes fell on the only unmoved man, "Qiu Li, how have you been recently?"

Jiang Xinyue's eyes looked softly at this overly indifferent man. She could hardly associate him with the unruly young man in her memory. She even heard the name Qiu Li many times even abroad.

The insignificant contempt when young, now, had become an admiration for mature men. Jiang Xinyue didn't expect him to be so powerful.

There were many rich second generation boys chasing her in high school, but Qiu Li disdained her.

Jiang Xinyue concluded that he was just not good at expressing his emotions. He certainly did care more than it seemed.

If she were liked by such a man, she would be very happy.

Qiu Li leaned on the sofa with his legs crossed. He looked up at Jiang Xinyue lazily.

He was impressed by this woman because she was pedaling two boats and accidentally came across the two boats. Unfortunately, both were brothers for him.

It was just that he didn't say much, watching the three of them have fun. Qiu Li was too lazy to take care of these bad things.

Qiu Li sneered in his heart, and looked at her with ridicule.

He didn't know why this woman came. She played Chopin's music here and also played it wrong.

Lin Xi, who was watching from afar, was anxious and pushed Nuonuo, "She is trying to seduce you man! Go and kill her, kill her with your face."

Nuonuo: "..."

Nuonuo was happy. Qiu Li rarely looked at people like this. She wanted to leave him, and would when it became a betrayal in her eyes. Very good! It proved that Jiang Xinyue must be very important to him, and maybe she abandoned him.

Nuonuo felt she saw hope again.

Wasn't Qui Li trying to 'get' her? So what she had to do was very simple. continue to make Qiu Li feel that he had "got" her.

This kind of overlord male lead, would be bored.