Chapter 81

Qiu Li took her right hand out of her sleeve and looked down at the little knife.

Nuonuo sobbed quietly.

Qiu Li wasn't stupid. He knew why she carried a knife with her. Last time, she accidentally stabbed him with a knife. Aunt Chen said it had left a scar on his back that would never be wiped away.

Nuonuo thought that he would be angry if he saw the knife, but he kept silent and wiped the tears off her cheeks.

Then he took off his coat and wrapped it around her, it was a bit cold at night, and there was a layer of cold sweat in her palm. His clothes were warm because of his body temperature.

Qiu Li didn't take away her bloody knife.

He ignored it and squatted down in front of her, "I will carry you back."

Nuonuo really had no energy, and the street lights were dim at that time.

She looked back, there was no one.

She hesitated and reached out to hug his neck.

He picked her up. Her hand holding the knife was right around his neck.

As long as she pulled harder, the thin blade could pierce his artery.

She really hated this world.

He didn't seem to care about the danger, nor how much the woman on his back hated him.

His coat wrapped her body, and he said nothing along the way.

Nuonuo didn't know what she was thinking about along the way, and then she fell asleep on his back under the influence of drugs.

When she woke up again, Aunt Chen was covering her with a quilt.

Nuonuo rubbed her eyes, her voice was hoarse, "Aunt Chen, what time is it?"

"Miss, it's over five in the morning."

When Nuonuo glanced at the shimmering light from the window. The sky was slightly white.

Aunt Chen said, "The school has already been informed about your leave, you can sleep more."

"Qiu Li?"

"After sending you back, Mr. Qiu went out, and he hasn't returned yet."

Nuonuo coughed a few times, "No, I'm not sleepy, I will get up."

Nuonuo got out of bed with bare feet and looked down through the window. There was a row of bodyguards standing upright, but Du Yi wasn't among them.

"What about Du Yi?"

Aunt Chen said with a face, "He didn't protect you, the young master let him go home."

Nuonuo also stopped talking. Du Yi, who had been with Qiu Li for many years, was abandoned by him. That Wei Yong's ending ... she could guess without thinking.

In the original book, the male lead scrapped the cannon fodder, and it must have gone the same way now.

Without the female lead Song Lian, most of the people in the book had the same ending.

Nuonuo's eyelashes twitched. Then what about Chen Qian?

She soon learned that Chen Mao was kneeling outside the villa the next afternoon.

When Nuonuo came back from the walk, the man, who had never changed his face, kowtowed to her three times.

Nuonuo was stunned for a moment, and quickly backed away.

Chen Mao said right now, "I apologize, Sissi wasn't sensible, and did something wrong. Please, I beg you to plead for her and let Mr. Qiu let her go, I would send her to go abroad. She won't come back ever again."

Nuonuo looked down, "What's wrong with her now?"

Chen Mao was silent for a moment, "She is in a mental hospital."

"Chen Mao, I won't plead for her. If Qiu Li didn't come yesterday, I would have been dead."

Chen Mao suddenly looked up. Nuonuo was very calm, "Who is Wei Yong? You should know. What is the end of the person in his hand? You know better than me. Chen Qian is not pitiful. She did it. She has to pay the price. If it was Chen Qian who fell in Wei Yong's hands yesterday, would you think the person who hurt her should be forgiven? "

Chen Mao's voice was hoarse, and it took a long time for him to get up from the ground, "I know."

But the sadness in his heart made him look back, "Miss Song."