Chapter 110

After the start of school in February, the atmosphere in the third grade had obviously changed.

In the last semester, the students who were lazy in the past class were very panicked by this kind of atmosphere, and began to study after class.

Lu Xiang had made extra efforts to study because she had to go to the same university as her neighbor boyfriend.

The whole portrait looked like it was injected with chicken blood.

After a winter vacation, Nuonuo could already reveal her true strength.

In the first model exam, she came third place in the class.

The whole class was stunned.

This was Song Nuonuo! More than half a year ago, Song Nuonuo came last! Now she came third place in the class.

Was this a genius? It was incredible.

Even the teacher of the class, Zhao Li, found it unbelievable. She had taught for so many years, and she had never seen a student like Nuonuo.

Because of Nuonuo's progress, there was a wave of studying throughout the whole grade; look at Song Nuonuo in the class 3, because of her efforts she changed from the last to the third place!

Some people also whispered, "Song Nuonuo studied so much. Why does she still worry about it since she is related to Qiu CEO?"

"What do you understand, it should be to be worthy of Mr. Qiu."

Nuonuo ignored it all.

Spring was here and she still hadn't been able to go home. If she could only stay in this world, she must have the ability to be self-reliant.

The most relaxed one in class was probably Hang Rui. He had a guaranteed admission from a famous university in advance, but he was still the same as before.

Song Lian's score plummeted in the first test.

From the original rank of 20 she slipped to nearly 40.

Zhao Jie scolded, "I heard from your class teacher that Song Nuonuo actually took third place, and you, look at your current results, how can you let that bitch achieve more than you?"

Song Lian said, "I hate to compare with her, I don't want to listen!"

She closed the door, and unwillingness came out.

In the beginning, everything was hers, but later it became all Song Nuonuo.

Hang Rui originally didn't like Song Nuonuo, Qiu Li originally hated her, she also had bad grades, but now many people liked Song Nuonuo.

Song Lian was too depressed.

On this rainy night, Song Lian went out with an umbrella.

She went to Hang Rui's locality.

She asked the next man and found Hang Rui's house.

When the teenager opened the door and saw Song Lian, he was stunned, "Song Lian?"

Song Lian gritted her teeth and pulled Hang Rui towards the entrance of the corridor. Hang Rui shook her hand away, "What are you doing?"

Song Lian felt a little cold when she saw nobody around.

She restrained the excitement and trembled, "Hang Rui, if I said I like you, I am willing to work hard to be admitted to the same university as you, are you willing to accept me and wait for me?"

Hang Rui thought she was crazy, he frowned, "Go back, I will consider I heard nothing today."

The teenager turned to leave.

Song Lian shouted, "Why! Why Song Nuonuo can! You also rejected her, but you regret it, you rejected me today, maybe you would regret it!"

Hang Rui paused.

"I haven't regretted it." He turned around and told her clearly, "I didn't like her when she confessed. I don't have the courage to be with her after I liked her. There has never been a possibility of us being together. How can there be regret?"

Song Lian covered her face, "It was not like this ... woo ... obviously it shouldn't be like this."

What should it be like?

Song Lian had a dream at night. She dreamed of everything in a completely similar situation. There, Qiu Li liked her, Hang Rui had a crush on her, and even the friend Bai Ye, who was close to Qiu Li, also had a deep affection for her.

In the dream, she was the most eye-catching existence, she was lively and playful, and several men were crazy for her.

And Song Nuonuo?

Song Nuonuo was crying and begging her to rescue Hang Ruis. Hang Rui's leg was injured for the second time. After infection, he could die at any time without money.

Song Lian saw that she refused.

Song Nuonuo took the risk and wanted to seduce Qiu Li.

In the end, the misfortune ended, Song Lian didn't let her go.

In that dream, Song Lian almost woke up with a smile. She had Qui Li's love, and Bai Ye opened his arms when she was wronged.

But when the alarm clock awakened her, she realized that it was a dream.

Song Lian froze for a long time. She got out of bed and looked at herself in the mirror. It was still a common face, without a happy smile. Qiu Li, Hang Rui and Bai Ye didn't like her.

Song Lian clenched her fists, should she still fight?

She could only follow an ordinary life trajectory, marry an equally ordinary man, and then give birth to children.