Chapter 149

With the gaze of almost all men in the audience, he was stiff. There was a beauty in his arms, but this was the first time they met.

"Brother Ji Xi, woo woo ..."

Nuonuo never thought she would actually see her cousin, her only elder brother!

She was in this world for more than a year, so when she saw her relative, her heartbeat almost stopped at that moment.

She was beautiful, really f**ing beautiful.

Tao Zui was also a man. So he didn't intend to let go. The girl's body was tender and warm, and it was still fragrant.

After Nuonuo released all the grievances at once, she couldn't cry more.

But in many people's eyes, including some in the dark, the indulgence gave them some scalp numbness.

He patted her delicate back, "Song Nuonuo, right? Rest assured, Jiang Ying helped me, you don't need to call me brother. I would help you."

The girl with red eyes withdrew from his arms.

Tao Zui smiled, "Hello, my name is Tao Zui. Occupation ... well. I'm a Taoist."

Nuonuo finally calmed down, and looked at his face that looked exactly like her cousin's. She had a weird feeling.

Tao Zui said, "Is there any hidden place to talk? Some people are staring at us."

Nuonuo knew they were Qiu Li's men. She wiped away her tears and took Tao Zui somewhere where there was a private room.

Nuonuo couldn't help staring at Tao Zui, who was a little uncomfortable.

If the general beauty looked at him, he could resist, but this ...

So he tried not to look at her, otherwise he would be unable to bear the employer's admonishment.

Nuonuo settled down. It would be better if he was Tao Zui.

She also knew that this situation when she just hugged him was seen by Qiu Li's people. Probably Qiu Li would soon come over. So after the two entered the private room, Nuonuo asked directly, "What should I do?"

"Stretch out your hands"

Tao Zui looked at her palm for a while, and then looked at her face again.

His eyes stopped on the delicate tear mole.

He took off the trench coat and ordered a cup of milk tea. He let Nuonuo drink it.

Nuonuo looked at him with a skeptical look.

Tao Zui, raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Trust me if you want to return to your own world."

Nuonuo looked at him with her eyes wide open. She was grateful.  He really ... really was not fake.

No one in this world knew that she was an outsider. Tao Zui was the first, and he had no surprise. Nuonuo drank it and looked at him expectantly.

Tao Zui chuckled, "You have been recruited, I am actually ... a trafficker."

Nuonuo looked stunned.

Tao Zui thought that she was cute when she called him brother. He didn't tease her anymore, and looked at her palms and pupils again.

His eyes gradually became heavy.

Nuonuo also realized that Tao Zui was joking. She looked at him with clean and clear eyes.

"Can I go home?"

Tao Zui nodded and said firmly, "Yes."

He frowned, "In this world you may have met a few odd things, you should have returned home after completing the task, but you are still in this world."

Nuonuo heart throbbed fast, "What task did I complete?"

"The girl who asked you to come to change her life for the sake of her lover's well-being. She hoped you would help her sweetheart to no longer suffer pain all his life, and no longer die in the damp and dirty alley."

Nuonuo was stunned. Her guess was right. The original body really loved Hang Rui. She was willing to endure the scolding of Hang Rui's father for his sake. Finally, because Hang Rui went to seek revenge, he was killed by Song Lian and Qiu Li's indifference.

In this life, Hang Rui studied at university, and would be a national pillar in the future.

Nuonuo blinked, and tears fell, "But I didn't want to come. Song Nuonuo used me for her welfare. I am also selfish. I just want to be with my parents."

Tao Zui said with some pity, "She gave you well-being and made you happy in this life and in the next life."

Nuonuo said, "I'm not happy in my life."

He didn't know what happened.

"I want to go home."

He looked at her indulgently for a while, his expression subtle. He felt embarrassed for the first time, "It's possible to go back, but your soul and flesh have been blended for too long. To send your soul back completely, you have to borrow some luck."

"What luck?"

He coughed, "The luck of heaven's pride."

Nuonuo looked at him suspiciously.

Tao Zui explained, "Who is the most powerful person in this world that you could borrow some luck from?"

Nuonuo was silent. This was the novel's world for her. Who was the most powerful, wasn't it the male lead?

Qiu Li ... Qiu Li ...

Tao Zui said, "You have a bit of luck, but it's still not enough. You should know him, then you ... cough cough cough."

He was really embarrassed to say the rest.

The pretty girl's eyes were clean, and he felt that the idea was too nasty for a moment. But there was only such a way. Fortunately, he was thick-skinned, "It's very easy to borrow luck. Take this symbol and drink it after you sleep with him."

Nuonuo almost thought that Tao Zui was a spy sent by Qiu Li!

How come he had such a dirty idea?

Tao Zui helplessly spread his hands, "You've been here for a long time. It turned out that the appearance of this body is turning almost the same as yours. You should be aware that if it turns exactly the same, then you can't go back. This world is real and wouldn't let you travel in both worlds."

Nuonuo still had thousands of thoughts on her way back to the villa.

Tao Zui couldn't be fake, so what he said was true. Her appearance slowly changed as soon as she transmigrated over, and now she had become almost the same as her original appearance. Tao Zui said that in fact this had become her body now.

If she didn't go back now, she really couldn't later.

However, this turned out to be a real world.

Not just a book ... she was a little stunned.

So, she could go home. The premise of going home was to drink Fu Shui water and go to sleep with Qiu Li?

She turned red and blue. She didn't know if she was more angry or more ashamed.

So the person who sent her home in the end must be Qiu Li?

Miao:

Fu Shui:  burning Talisman in water, drink that can cure the disease and drive away ghosts. Used by Taoist