Chapter 123

Nuonuo saw that it wouldn't hurt, since she was acting, she had serious cheeks. Nuonuo withdrew her hand, picked up the tea cup to go to the hall.

The light in Qiu Li's eyes disappeared and eventually he followed her.

Grandpa Qiu sat in the living room covering his chest. Aunt Chen was accustomed to Grandpa Qiu's drama, so she was very calm.

Grandpa Qiu had promised to send Nuonuo away after the college entrance examination, so he set up his own people in City B very early, planning to wait for Nuonuo to act immediately after the exam. But people were beaten and thrown back the previous night.

They were told, "Mr. Qiu said, his grandfather best not make a move."

Grandpa Qi could understand what kind of character Qiu Li had. So he rushed back by helicopter overnight. When he came back, he heard from the servants that Nuonuo and Qiu Li got married the previous day. Grandpa Qiu almost died.

After a while, Nuonuo came out. She liked Grandpa Qiu very much, so she was really happy to see him. Nuonuo handed him the tea in her hand, "Grandpa Qiu, here."

Grandpa Qiu quickly got up from the sofa, "Nuonuo, let Grandpa see, are you okay?"

Nuonuo paused, then smiled, "I'm fine, it's fine."

When Nuonuo saw him picking up the tea, she yelled 'grandpa' daringly.

Grandpa Qiu was also scared. He almost didn't hold his tea cup. Qiu Li held his hand, his tone was not polite at all, "You hold it stable. This is the tea offered by your granddaughter-in-law. You didn't bring the red envelope to Nuonuo. Give her the ancestral bracelet. "

Grandpa Qiu put down the tea to find his crutches, "You forced her! You are a crazy jerk, but unfortunately you're my family. I want to kill my own grandson today."

Qiu Li sneered.

Nuonuo took his hand and said to Grandpa Qiu, "Don't be angry, Grandpa, I agreed. Qiu Li is very good."

Both the grandpa and grandson froze.

Nuonuo felt that the hand was tight.

The sadness in her heart must be fake. If she wasn't tied, she couldn't possibly get the certificate with Qiu Li. Fortunately, her mentality was good. Everything in this world was nothing real. Not to mention the hukou book and marriage certificate.

She thought of it as just two pieces of paper, anyway, she would divorce sooner or later.

But Grandpa Qiu was different. Since Qiu Li knew about his plans, Grandpa Qiu couldn't take her away. It was useless. It would only make Grandpa Qiu sad, guilty and anxious.

This old man was good to her, and she also hoped he would be happy.

Grandpa Qiu finally sighed, as if he got many years older.

He didn't want to stay in the villa anymore. He left without eating lunch. He was old and couldn't control his grandson.

Nuonuo watched him leave and didn't speak for a long time.

Qiu Li touched her hair, "Still angry, eh?"

Nuonuo smiled at him, "I'm not angry anymore."

He was in a good mood, "Then would I take you out to play?"

She nodded.

If Qiu Li did something that upset her, she could just beat him upright.

But to her disappointment, this revenge was normal.

He took her to the amusement park.

An amusement park with no one in it.

Xue San explained to her, "It's not rented, this is the property of the Qiu family."

"..."

Nuonuo felt that Qiu Li was very contradictory. He clearly minded his age, but he catered to her with the preferences of younger girls. She also saw that Li was trying to "pamper" her in a straight, dull and terrible way.

Perhaps he was afraid she would be bored.

Qiu Li also found many people, most of whom he had seen in the club.

Zhang Qingduo and Bai Ye were all there.

Nuonuo didn't know what kind of expression this group of people had when they were ordered to come to the playground to play games with them.

A group of "successful business people" stood awkwardly and laughed.

They also brought a female companion, since Qiu Li was afraid that Nuonuo would be bored.

The group of women had their own characteristics, and only one woman made Nuonuo notice her at a glance.

A girl about the same age as Nuonuo looked at her curiously. Envy flashed in her eyes.

Qiu Li had his own plans, so he touched her hair, "Go play."

Nuonuo responded happily because she didn't want to stay with him. The girl of her same age quickly followed.

As soon as they left, General Manager Liu nodded and said, "You can rest assured, Mr. Qiu, I have told Xiaoxi that she should talk to your wife and make her happy."