Chapter 14

When Nuonuo called Song Lian, she didn't agree to go to Qiu Li's house.

"What the hell are you doing? I warn you, my parents will never let you go."

Nuonuo pulled the curtains open, "Well, I know, it's just a lesson. Do you dare not come?"

"Who said I didn't dare."

Fortunately, this female lead was impulsive. Song Lian really appeared in the villa.

Although the Song family also started a company, compared with Qiu Li, they were completely poor.

Song Lian looked at the luxurious villa for a second, then looked at Nuonuo's eyes slightly.

Nuonuo didn't care, and said, "Come to my room."

Song Lian followed her cautiously.

Nuonuo's room was on the first floor.The dark blue style revealed a depressive feeling, and the room was empty, with only a desk. Looking at the room, she knew that Nuonuo was not having a good time, and Qiu Li did not love her.

Song Lian looked at Nuonuo. Did her sister suffer in this state?

Who knew that Nuonuo didn't feel anything.

Nuonuo had already lived a hard life. For her, a safe and happy life was good enough. The other materialistic things could be brought once she worked hard with her own hands.

Nuonuo just washed her hair. The water droplets wet her shoulders slightly, and she wiped them off with a towel first.

Nuonuo told Song Lian to sit down, put the book in front of Song Lian, and sat down herself, "I have a bad foundation, so be forgiving."

Song Lian wanted to scold her for pretending, but Nuonuo under the light was more beautiful than before.

For a moment, Song Lian felt a stab in her heart.

The two looked completely different.

Song Nuonuo was beautiful, but Song Lian was very ordinary.

When Song Lian was young, she was jealous of her, but Song Nuonuo didn't get the love of her parents and the people around her which made Song Lian gradually develop a sense of superiority.

Song Lian lowered her eyes to keep her emotions from showing, and began to teach Nuonuo.

In fact, Song Lian's level was not high, and her marks in the class were only moderately high. However, the original owner's performance was very poor, so Nuonuo was pretending not to understand.

Song Lian was impatient, but Nuonuo was very serious, so she couldn't say anything.

It was nine o'clock.

Nuonuo's heart was beating wildly. The lights outside the villa were bright, and the sound of the car engine was heard.

A respectful "Mr. Qiu" came faintly.

Nuonuo got up, "Mr. Qiu is back."

Song Lian was stunned for a while, and hummed, "I hate this kind of man who's unscrupulous because of money and power."

It was simply the female lead's classic line.

Nuonuo tilted her head, "Mr. Qiu is very good. Song Lian, he is the master, you say hi to him."

Song Lian stood up reluctantly. She didn't like this kind of man who paid attention to appearance. Song Lian thought that such a man must be full of tobacco and alcohol.

When the two went out, Qiu Li was handing over his suit to Aunt Chen.

He wore a black shirt with two unbuttoned buttons at the neck.

His face was cold and his temperament was wild. He looked very young and handsome.

Song Lian froze, feeling a little uncomfortable.

She snorted immediately, expressing her disdain for the 'rich man'.

Qiu Li's eyes swept the next moment.

Nuonuo was nervous.

She stood there, very well-behaved. When Qiu Li looked over, she bent her lips slightly.

Nuonuo thought to herself that men liked to chase girls who rebelled.

Now Song Lian, who was not afraid of power, and Nuonuo formed a stark contrast.

The boss should pinch Song Lian's chin at the next moment, and say, "Dare to look at me directly, you are the first one, very good! Woman, you have successfully aroused my interest."

However, Qiu Li didn't follow the plot. He looked at Nuonuo's cute look and snorted.

He turned his attention to Song Lian, "Your sister?"

Nuonuo nodded quickly, "Well, her name is Song Lian. She is kind-hearted and very nice."

Song Lian somehow blushed.

There was no refusal.

Qiu Li's eyes were cold, "Since you are sisters, why is the gap between you so great?"

Both Nuonuo and Song Lian were familiar with this sentence. After all, the class teacher said it not long ago.

Song Lian felt an uncontrollable joy.

Nuonuo looked at his dark eyes. It was normal for the male lead to like the female lead.

Qiu Li sneered, "One beautiful and other ugly. Song couldn't afford tutors to teach them manners."

Song Lian's red cheeks turned instantly white.

Since childhood, people praised her for being more sensible, and more capable. She had never been humiliated so straightforwardly!

She was the female lead, and the setting was unbearable. She was upright, "If Mr. Qiu had tutors, how could he not respect people! I hate a self-righteous man like you."

If the male lead didn't follow the plot, but the female lead did, what was the consequence?

Qiu Li's pupils were dark as he smiled.

He moved his wrist.