Chapter 80

When Nuonuo was taken out by them, Wei Yong at a glance saw Nuonuo with her eyelashes still dipped in water.

Her cheeks were pale with cold water, but she looked more pure and white.

He stared at her for a few seconds, and then laughed, "This is really a baby, beautiful, too beautiful. No wonder Qiu Li was hiding her. Chen Qian didn't lie to me."

The woman let go of Nuonuo and took someone out. The door was closed, and Nuonuo had no strength because of the previous drug she smelled.

She looked at Wei Yong as calmly as possible, and she clenched her utility knife.

She wanted to get rid of all the perverts in this book.

Wei Yong licked his lips, "His baby is like this. His taste must be very cool."

Cool? Nuonuo thought that she hated that guy. If she could, she would tell him she was unhappy.

Wei Yong liked women struggling and resisting. But Nuonuo was motionless, except for her pale face and a little weakness, her eyes were unexpectedly clean and firm.

He had never seen such a girl.

Fabulous, innocent, soft and stubborn.

He laughed, "You think Qiu Li would come to save you? Because he had no one in his eye, no one is allowed to disturb him. When he comes, the Lord would've done you."

Nuonuo wasn't expecting Qiu Li to come. With the exception of having a good face, Qiu Li was a raccoon dog.

Wei Yong dragged Nuonuo to the bed. Before he pressed her down to tear her clothes, Nuonuo gritted her teeth and waved the thin bloody knife on Wei Yong's face.

Wei Yong was unprepared but responded quickly.

He got up quickly, screamed, and covered his face, "Bitch!"

If he reacted slowly, the tip of the knife would have scraped one of his eyes.

When his eyes slammed down, Nuonuo tensed. She turned her head away, but her cheeks rubbed by his fingertips hurt.

She got up and clenched the knife. She wouldn't let this scumbag touch her.

Wei Yong had blood in his fingers. He opened the cabinet, and took a whip out of it.

He breathed in pain, "I will kill you today."

There was fear in Nuonuo's heart. When he flicked the whip, the door was kicked open.

Qiu Li appeared with a cold face with a large group of people.

Qiu Li saw red, and went directly to beat the man hard.

He didn't stop, one punch after another, striking off Wei Yong's teeth.

His face was soon blurred.

Wei Yong was facing the fear of death, and he didn't care about his face, "Mr. Qiu, I'm wrong! I didn't touch her, I didn't touch her!"

However, Qiu Li seemed to hear nothing. He took his hair, and smashed his head to the ground.

Wei Yong's strength to ask for mercy was gone.

Nuonuo was too shocked. After all, she was just an ordinary 18 years old girl.

She had seen Qiu Li's terrible appearance for the first time.

All the fear in her heart was released and she sobbed.

Qiu Li stopped beating him.

He got up, walked over and hugged her, "Don't be afraid."

He held Nuonuo and didn't look back.

Du Yi closed the door, preventing Nuonuo from seeing the scene inside. They would handle Wei Yong.

It was almost night, when Qiu Li carried her out.

Nuonuo endured all the fear, and finally released it completely, she cried out of breath.

She hated this world so much.

She just wanted to go home.

The crazy demon who was hitting Wei Yong was gone, he was helpless hearing her cry.

The street lights were turned on and the moon appeared in the dark sky.

Qiu Li asked her to sit down on the roadside seat and reached out to wipe her tears, "Stop crying, where did you get hurt? It was all because of me. It's because I didn't protect you well. Nuonuo don't cry. Are you alright? "

He still had Wei Yong's blood on his hands, and his eyes were deep.

The blood of others shouldn't stain her.

He changed his hand and gently wiped her tears.

The girl's tears were hot, almost scalding his hand. It was so hard to breathe in pain.

Nuonuo didn't have him in her eyes.

The city lights were on, her eyes were lined with tears, and the broken beauty scattered.

For the first time in his heart, there were no distractions, nothing else, but pain, and the pain was heartbreaking.

He loved her so much.

It was love at first sight, but he never concealed his foulness.

However, when he fell in love with her, he wanted to show his heart out to her.

A bright red beating heart, her joy and sorrow, determined his.