Chapter 53

When Nuonuo and Song Lian returned to the villa at night, Aunt Chen said, "Mr. Qiu is in a bad mood," she paused, adding, "Very bad."

In the evening, he came back early, with a scent of alcohol on his body, and a cold look. He almost scolded Du Yi, the rough old man.

Nuonuo didn't want to hear anything about the male lead, but Song Lian already spoke nervously, "What happened?"

Aunt Chen said with a straight face, "Today is his parents' death memorial, and maybe something happened in the company. I don't know."

Song Lian frowned, showing sympathy on her face.

Nuonuo said, "Aunt Chen, I have eaten at school, I am going to study."

Aunt Chen thought, 'Miss, can you say something? Can't you understand my hint? You had to go to coax him'.

Song Lian sighed, "He is so pitiful."

Aunt Chen thought, 'He isn't pitiful, if he wants to kill you, he wouldn't blink his eyes.'

Aunt Chen was so upset that she went to the kitchen to serve Qiu Li sober tea.

Song Lian thought about what Song Zhan asked her, and quickly followed her, "Aunt Chen, can I go up? I have something to say to Mr. Qiu."

Aunt Chen was expressionless, "Young Master does not allow anyone to go up to the second floor, and he doesn't like people entering his room."

Song Lian's face stiffened.

When Aunt Chen went upstairs, Song Lian couldn't sit still.

The cold-hearted Song Nuonuo didn't care about the Song's future, but she cared! For the Song family, she could give everything!

Song Lian gritted her teeth and went upstairs.

Before Aunt Chen closed the door, she quickly walked in.

The man was sitting on the sofa, the computer was on, and there was a faint smell of tobacco and alcohol in the room.

He heard the movement and raised his eyes.

Aunt Chen also looked at Song Lian in surprise.

Song Lian took a deep breath, "Mr. Qiu, I don't know how my sister offended you. Please help my father. I will do whatever you want me to do."

Qiu Li caught the cigarette in his fingertips. He smiled and said, "Will you do anything?"

When Song Lian heard this, she nodded.

Qiu Li slowly played with the ashes, "What can you do?"

Song Lian turned pale.

He still showed no mercy, and his words were like sharp blades, "You also despise yourself too much, what do you have? Appearance? Talent? Oh, you don't know how your sister offended me, then let her come over and ask me."

Qiu Li wiped out the smoke at his fingertips.

His black eyes became cold and sharp. He got up and approached Song Lian, and suddenly smiled.

Song Lian didn't know why she felt cold all over her body.

The man's aura was cold and powerful, she could hardly control the chill, and her body trembled slightly.

"Do you know what happens if you break in, Miss Song?"

~

When Nuonuo opened the chemistry book to study element inference, she heard a frightened scream from the next door, "Ah! No! Song Nuonuo! Save me, save me! Ah ah ..."

It was Song Lian's voice.

Nuonuo hurried to Qiu Li's room.

She came to this room for the second time.

Black and dark tones revealed a depressing atmosphere.

Nuonuo raised her eyes. The upper part of the large floor-to-ceiling windows was open. The night wind blew, and Song Li's upper body was exposed.

Qiu Li pinched her neck and smiled coldly.

With a little effort, Song Lian would fall from the second floor and head to the ground.

And below, was Yuhua Stone Road.

Nuonuo's heart was beating fast. She felt the same fear. Was the male lead crazy? How could he want to kill the female lead?

"Song Nuonuo! Save me!"

Even if she didn't like Song Lian, she couldn't see a person die like this.

Nuonuo feared that Qiu Li would really kill Song Lian and hurried over.

After so many days, she spoke to him for the first time, "Qiu Li."

He heard her voice and finally turned his head.

The girl looked at him in horror, she was afraid of him.

Don't be afraid, he didn't want to hurt her.

"What are you going to do, let go of Song Lian."

"But I am very unhappy."

Nuonuo was about to collapse.

'If you are unhappy, you will kill?'