Chapter 74

Nuonuo pulled her, "The parents meeting is about to start. Lu Xiang, your father is coming, let's go pick him up."

Lu Xiang felt wronged for Nuonuo, "They are too vicious."

"No, It doesn't matter. They are just rumors, not a fact," Nuonuo smiled slightly.

Seeing Lu Xiang still angry, she teased her, "She can't control her mouth, so we will buy large groups of army to spread rumors, and let her also taste her own medicine!"

Lu Xiang surprised, "Really?"

Of course not. One couldn't do the same thing to someone because that person was bad.

It was almost November, and the weather gradually cooled down. Nuonuo wore a light-colored jacket and a school uniform coat outside. She wiped the window and pulled her sleeve to her elbow, revealing a slender white and tender arm.

Nuonuo put her sleeves down, her hands were cold.

City B was about to enter the winter, and the weather was getting colder. She and Lu Xiang went down to pick up their parents.

A variety of cars were parked outside the campus, and people were coming and going. From time to time, students held the arms of their parents intimately and talked with laughter all the way.

Nuonuo watched quietly, breathing in the palm of her hand.

She missed her parents too.

Her mother was the gentlest mother in the world. Even if she was handicap and it was difficult for her to move, she insisted on attending every parent meeting for Nuonuo.

Lu Xiang's father was a middle-aged man who was quite rich.

"Dad, this is my best friend, Song Nuonuo."

"Hello Uncle, I am Song Nuonuo."

"Hello hello, I often hear Lu Xiang mention you."

Lu Xiang took her dad to visit the campus.

Song Lian came over and said a little awkwardly, "Dad is in trouble today, the company had a meeting."

Nuonuo nodded and looked at her curiously.

Song Lian gritted her teeth, "My mother is here today."

Oh!

Zhao Jie would come, but not for Nuonuo.

At the end of the day, Nuonuo was a poor girl with no parents.

Nuonuo thought Song Lian's attitude was quite wonderful. After she was almost killed by Qiu Li last time, she became very strange. She seemed to want to be close to Nuonuo.

She told her because she hoped that Nuonuo would be prepared in advance.

Nuonuo smiled and thanked her, "Thank you, Song Lian.

Song Lian looked awkwardly, she wasn't used to getting along with Nuonuo peacefully. Since Zhao Jie was coming soon, she left for the school gate.

Zhao Jie drove by herself.

Song's enterprise had come back to life, and she had been very happy recently.

"Song Lian."

"Mom!" Song Lian hesitated for a long time before she said, "Song Nuonuo, what to do with her? Should we go in together?"

Zhao Jie twisted her face, "Song Lian, are your brains flooded? I'm not the mother of that bitch's daughter."

Song Lian stopped talking.

The Qiu family would never send someone to hold a parent meeting for Nuonuo. People like Mr. Qiu would never take care of these things.

No one came, which was too disappointing for the students.

The parents meeting opened at ten o'clock in order to show respect for the teacher. At around 9:50, almost everyone was there. Parents were sitting in their children's seats, only Nuonuo's seat was empty.

The classroom was too crowded, and Nuonuo stood in the corridor with other students.

Her eyes were clear and tender, as gentle as the wind of March.

Lu Xiang looked so sad that she cried.

Nuonuo was so pitiful.

Zhou Su's broken mouth began gossipping again. Lu Xiang heard them say that Nuonuo's parents were too disappointed with this daughter who betrayed her body, and had already broken their family relations.

However, at the last two minutes.

The students on the window side exclaimed, "Is this for real?"

Other students looked down and were in an uproar.

Black luxury cars drove one by one into the campus.

The school rules stipulated that parents' cars could only be parked outside and they weren't allowed to enter. However, when these eye-catching cars drove in, everyone boiled and stretched their necks to look out.

What a f**** rich.

The headed car stopped first, and the bodyguard in black stepped forward to open the door.

A man came out of the car in a black suit.

It was exactly ten o'clock.

When Nuonuo looked down, she just saw a handsome man.

Nuonuo suddenly remembered what Song Lian said when she saw Qiu Li for the first time.

The show was really big.

Other parents didn't want to be late, and he wanted everyone to wait for him.