Chapter 57

Hang Rui had never seen her with such a lively appearance, she even followed the girls in the third class jumping and cheering.

He smiled.

The scores of Class 3 soared all the way, and the boys of Class 7 were tired.

The "cheerleaders" in the class succumbed.

The shouts of refueling in class 3 had almost engulfed the shouts in class 7.

They were behind in score, so they were naturally anxious.

Finally, when Hang Rui was about to shoot a three-pointer, a boy from Class 7 took the interception shot.

The strength of the three-pointer was already great, so he slammed it to the side. The basketball flew straight towards the girls.

The girls were frightened and shouted. No one of them played basketball, so they avoided it subconsciously.

Nuonuo was knocked out.

Lu Xiang shouted, "Nuonuo!"

However, it was too late, the basketball hit her hard.

There was a dull pain in Nuonuo's forehead, and she fell to the ground. There came darkness in front of her eyes, and she got dizzy.

In the panic and noisy voice of the crowd, a teenager pushed them away and ran over, "Song Nuonuo."

She was in great pain.

Nuonuo was hit in the corner of her eyes. She could only be thankful that this was a sphere and not a sharp object, otherwise she would've been blind.

In the midst of the chaos, the teenager picked her up

Nuonuo's eyes were teary from the pain.

The young boy's collar was fragrant and mixed with a light smell of sweat. She heard his voice trembling, "Nuonuo, Nuonuo, how are you?"

Nuonuo covered her eyes, "You let me down first."

She didn't hurt her leg and could go to the infirmary by herself.

The teenager was stunned and put her down. Nuonuo shook in pain and embarrassment. Her cheeks were red and she felt a headache.

"Hang Rui, you go back first. I can go to the infirmary by myself. It's not a big deal."

Nuonuo finally had a quiet day. Qiu Li was very busy during this time, and didn't come to harass her. Hang Rui had better be far away so that she could apply for college.

Her being far away from him was the best reward she could give for guarding her at the beginning of the book.

Hang Rui also understood her alienation. The teenager pursed his lips, and the panicked expression turned cold.

Everyone at this age had strong self-esteem.

Hang Rui said, "I am the one who threw the ball, so naturally I will send you to the infirmary."

She knew that it wasn't him.

'It hurt!'

Her eyes kept crying.

Nuonuo covered her eyes and walked toward the infirmary. She said, "It is not you, go back, the game is not over yet."

Hang Rui fell silent and followed behind her quietly.

At that time it was almost dusk. The girl was thin, when he hugged her, he knew that she was weak and soft.

She covered one eye, and shed tears all the way due to physical pain.

~

Qiu Li was busy for several days before he settled the trouble of refusing to cooperate with Huasheng last time.

It was almost November, and they were getting into late autumn.

The wind was blowing loudly, and the leaves fell displaying a gloomy scene. This winter must be particularly cold.

Qiu Li pushed the night's entertainment plans. He hadn't seen Nuonuo in days.

Aunt Chen said that Nuonuo had been very happy and relaxed these days.

He thought that she was cute when angry.

Qiu Li planned to pick her up from her school in person.

When Qiu Li was in high school, he was studying in aristocratic school. It was not a national high school like Nuonuo's school.