Chapter 126

She so obviously wanted Qiu Li to stop her, but he ate it.

Qiu Li saw that she hadn't spoken and was not very happy. He pulled her up and stood, "We are going home."

He said to others, "You can play by yourself."

He had always been a self-centered man, and no matter how the group reacted, he led Nuonuo away.

He looked a little cold which made Nuonuo feel uneasy.

In the car, he let her sit in the passenger seat, and then leaned over to fasten her seat belt.

He didn't retreat. He just lifted her chin gently to let her look at him, "Were you sincere?"

Nuonuo nodded. On the way, she thought about her speech. She reached out and wrapped her arms around Qiu Li's neck, "That Jiang Xinyue. Zhang Qingduo said that you visited her. I am not happy."

"Qiu Li, you must not like her."

He was surprised that Nuonuo would say this. His eyes were filled with ecstasy.

Nuonuo was jealous?

He laughed lowly, "I don't like her, I only like you, okay?"

Nuonuo blinked and nodded.

Qiu Li explained to her, "When I went to the stadium in high school, I found that there were only two people waiting for me. When I asked about the others, they said that they all ran to the piano room. Then I followed," he paused, and Nuonuo stared at him. After giving her a glance, he kissed her pink cheeks and smiled, "Then I beat everyone who dared to make me wait!"

Nuonuo was doubtful about this in her heart, after all Qiu Li was a liar.

However, she showed distress on her face, "The cream was greasy, is your stomach upset?"

Qiu Li had a soft smile in his eyes this time, "No."

Nuonuo thought with regret, that was really good for you.

On the way back, she suddenly said, "Qiu Li, you stop."

When Qiu Li stopped the car, she held out her hand, "Have you brought cash?"

Qiu Li didn't bring money, he only had a card.

But the people who followed Qiu Li were asked for it. Xue San gave the money to Nuonuo.

She ran off the car with a smile, "You wait for me."

After a while, Nuonuo returned with a bottle of cold water, and handed it to Qiu Li, "Drink water. It would not make you tired."

It was summer, noon time, and she ran back and forth breathlessly. There was a little sweat on her forehead. Xue San frowned. However, Qiu Li unscrewed the cap and drank a few sips. He said nothing.

Xue San glanced at Nuonuo suspiciously.

Nuonuo avoided Xue San's gaze, her fingers quietly held Qiu Li.

Qiu Li's eyes were gentle, and he gently touched her head.

Nuonuo rarely did such bad things, and she felt uncomfortable. But she thought of what Qiu Li did to her and what he was about to do. She couldn't soften her heart at all.

Qiu Li was a normal man, and this was a domineering novel, the male lead in "that aspect" had to be talented and powerful. Nuonuo recalled the feeling that her hands were about to be broken this morning. If she was still indecisive, she would regret it in the future.

For more than two months, someone had to be "inconvenient".

But until she arrived home, Nuonuo saw Qiu Li's face unchanged.

Eating a lot of cream had a great burden on the stomach, and drinking ice water was not good for a normal person, not to mention people with severe stomach problems.

When Nuonuo got out of the car, Qiu Li's lips were pale.

She stubbornly turned a blind eye and smiled to pull his hand, "I want to set up a grape arbor and a swing in the garden, what do you think?"

Qiu Li had a cold sweat on his forehead. His shirt was wet with thin sweat.

His footsteps were slightly staggered.

But when she turned back and smiled at him, his hand that wanted to cover his stomach moved away quietly, he said, "Okay."

When they both came to the door, his body was shaking.

Nuonuo paused and looked at him sideways.

He squeezed his lips tightly and let go of her hand, "You go home first, I have something to do. I will come back later, okay?"

Nuonuo suddenly dared not look at his eyes.

As soon as she entered the door, Qiu Li covered his stomach. He was almost unable to stand, and kept his hand on the door.

Xue San was shocked and quickly came over to support him, "Boss!"

Qiu Li's eyes cooled. He gritted his teeth and said, "Don't call the family doctor. Go directly to the hospital."

Xue San responded quickly. He sighed in his heart. The boss had a stomach problem. He knew that he couldn't eat things like that, but he still ate it. Now it hurts like this, and he still wanted to endure it all the way.

Xue San was shocked to know how uncomfortable his stomach pain was.

When the car drove to the hospital, the boss in the back seat didn't say a word, and didn't even make a noise. Xue San thought he fainted, but after a long while, Xue San heard the man's restrained voice, with a soft tone, "You let someone make a grape arbor and swing for her in the garden."

Xue San said, "... Yes."

He knew this time that his boss was done for.

The devil was bewitched.