Chapter 61

The world in the car was darker, Uncle Zhang drove, and Nuonuo and Qiu Li were in the back row.

When passing the traffic lights, Uncle Zhang slipped back through the rearview mirror inadvertently! He was so scared that his heart would stop.

The lady couldn't see anything and sat in the back row anxiously and obediently.

Mr. Qiu leaned over.

From Uncle Zhang's position, Nuonuo was blocked by Qiu Li. He couldn't see whether Mr. Qiu was kissing Nuonuo.

Uncle Zhang was so scared to see how many seconds remained at the red light.

Qiu Li didn't kiss her.

His hands were on either side of Nuonuo, and his lips were very close to hers.

There was only a finger distance..

Her eyes were covered white gauze and her lips were more red.

She couldn't see anything, he held his breath, and she didn't know if he was close to her.

Cute and pitiful.

He bent his lips.

Nuonuo didn't know why, but she was extremely upset. She grabbed the seat cushion and felt the surrounding air was particularly hot.

Was it too stuffy in the car?

However, the red light passed at the next moment, the car suddenly started, and Nuonuo leaned forward subconsciously.

He didn't shy away, a smile appeared in his eyes.

In this position, her lips ran up.

His throat knotted.

The girl's lips were very soft and warm, and It was simply sweet.

He wanted to open his mouth, wanted to lick, and wanted to aggressively violate her.

However, the situation made him afraid to make a difference. He tasted it, controlled his breath, returned to his seat. He tilted his legs to sit well, leaving this baby-like girl with a blank face. Nuonuo touched her lips.

Just a moment ago, she seemed to hit something.

It was a little bit cold.

But that feeling stayed for less than a second, and she suspected that it was her illusion.

She frowned and became more panicked.

This gauze made her almost anxious.

"Qiu Li?"

"Huh?" The man's cold tone came from beside her. Hearing the sound, she knew how far he was from her.

Nuonuo was relieved.

This lunatic didn't come over.

Nuonuo endured the awkwardness and darkness and returned to the villa, where Aunt Chen came to pick her up.

Aunt Chen was startled when she looked at Nuonuo. A panic look appeared on her calm face, "What's wrong with you, Miss?"

"It is okay. I was accidentally hit by a ball. It will be fine soon."

Aunt Chen was relieved.

"Let's have dinner first. Miss and Mr. Qiu haven't eaten yet. It is almost eleven."

Nuonuo was really hungry at the hospital, and she responded softly.

Aunt Chen had people prepare their meals.

The food was served quickly.

The dining room of the villa was large, and the dining table was also large.

After all, it was A CEO novel. It wasn't good enough that the male lead didn't live in the palace, but it still seemed exaggerated.

Nuonuo didn't think about it at first, but now she knew how inconvenient it was to see things. Although after opening the intact eyes in the bright hall she could feel the faint light, it still affected her normal life.

Qiu Li Slowly pulled the sleeve up a bit.

Then picked up the bowl and sat next to Nuonuo.

Nuonuo leaned back on the chair uncomfortably.

The man's voice was the same, "It is inconvenient for you. I will feed you."

Nuonuo was surprised, she would rather be hungry.

She said, "No, I can eat it myself."

Qiu Li seemed to be unable to hear her, and the spoon reached her lips.

His eyes were deep and he looked at her unscrupulously, his eyes were excited.

The spoon in his hand rested on her soft red lips.