Chapter 23

Aunt Chen found Nuonuo on the floor with her small face flushed red. She was stunned for a while, and she quickly carried Nuonuo back to her room.

She didn't know where Mr. Qiu went these days, and he never returned.

Ms.Chen wasn't a good person, she didn't know whether she should send Nuonuo to the hospital or not.

Mr. Qiu's attitude towards Nuonuo made them dare not make any decision about her without his permission.

Did Mr. Qiu hate Nuonuo?

She had been a servant here for twelve years, and knew how Qiu Li's temper was. She obeyed his orders firmly. Even if Qiu Li said that he didn't want to save her and let her die, Aunt Chen would not go against his will.

However, when Aunt Chen remembered that every morning she smiled sweetly at her and greeted her, she couldn't bear it.

She put a straight face and took a liquor.

Rubbed it on her body to cool her temperature down quickly.

The girl breathed heavily and was completely unconscious.

Aunt Chen wiped her limbs and wiped her neck again.

Aunt Chen helped Nuonuo wash her face again.

She remembered that the young girl had to put on makeup when she went out. Even though Nuonuo had a high fever, whenever she went to school to study, she put on makeup. Aunt Chen felt that these young people were really forward-so was her daughter-in-law.

She was afraid that Nuonuo was sleeping uncomfortably, so she picked up the makeup remover on the desk next to her to help Nuonuo remove her makeup.

She used Nuonuo's makeup remover.

It was professional and powerful.

Until Ms. Chen wiped off the mess of cosmetics, Nuonuo's beautiful little face slowly appeared.

Aunt Chen was dumbfounded.

She was gorgeous.

Her long eyelashes were black and curled, her pink cheeks were white and tender, and there was a tear mole on the corners of her eyes. She looked soft and glamorous.

Aunt Chen looked at her for a long time. In her eyes, the girl had the same features like the usual Nuonuo, but she was much more beautiful than usual, and even a bit demonish, too hooky.

It was just like seeing two people.

Nuonuo's make-up technique ... why was it so bad that it didn't make her good-looking, but ugly.

Aunt Chen thought with a straight face. She should advocate the natural beauty of youth.

At night, Nuonuo did not wake up, and her temperature didn't drop.

Aunt Chen frowned and looked at her small face in the quilt.

 —-

When Qiu Li's phone rang, he was talking about business in Shengcheng, the largest entertainment venue in City B.

Aunt Chen said, "Mr. Qiu, Miss is sick, and she has a fever. I measured her body temperature, which was almost forty degrees. She is still unconscious and not awake."

It was quiet for a while.

Only the loud background noise of the entertainment venue told Aunt Chen that the phone was connected.

Aunt Chen asked him, "Do you want me to take Miss to the hospital?"

A few days ago Mr. Qiu and Miss were unhappy, so this kind of question had to be asked. If Mr. Qiu wanted Nuonuo's life, Aunt Chen could only let her die.

After a long time, a hoarse voice came, "I will come back at night."

Qiu Li hung up the phone, picked up his coat and went out.

Seeing that he was leaving, Zhang Qingduo quickly said, "Brother Li, the CEO of Huasheng hasn't come yet ..."

Qiu Li looked cold, "He has been late for three minutes."

So invalid.

He didn't need a partner who wasn't punctual.

Bai Ye asked, "Mr. Qui, what happened?"

Qiu Li glanced at him and said in a faint tone, "It's nothing."

Zhang Qingduo saw that Qi Li was about to leave. For Chen Qian, he gritted his teeth, "Brother Li, Chen Qian's grandfather's 80th birthday is this week, can you ..."

Qiu Li turned back, his eyes suddenly cold.

"Zhang Qingduo, if you like her, go chase her yourself."

Zhang Qingduo blushed, "Ah ... that, I ..."

Everyone knew that Chen Qian liked Qiu Li.

Qiu Li sneered, "Let her know you're dying to be with her and I am not."

Qiu Li's mouth became poisonous.

Zhang Qingduo's face turned ugly, and he looked down depressively.

Waiting for Qiu Li to leave, Bai Ye patted Zhang Qingduo's shoulder, "Don't mind him, Mr. Qiu has a temper."

Zhang Qingduo was very big-hearted, and he grew up with Qiu Li. From childhood, Qiu Li often chided him. So he really didn't mind, just frowned, "Brother Li refused, Chen Qian will be unhappy, how should I reply to her. Brother Li suddenly got angry when I mentioned Chen Qian, when did Chen Qian harm him?"

Bai Ye's eyes moved.

Zhang Qingduo said, "How is Chen Qian bad? She is beautiful and has a good heart. I don't know what kind of woman Brother Li likes. Is there no woman in the universe he likes?"

Bai Ye suddenly remembered that soft-spoken girl.