Chapter 59

Nuonuo was lying on the small bed in the infirmary. The school doctor was treating her wounds. The ball hit her eyes and the area was red and swollen.

She had fair skin, so when she suddenly suffered such a wound, it looked particularly scary.

The school doctor was a woman in her thirties. She was very enthusiastic and cheerful.

She saw Hang Rui standing by the door and jokingly said, "Boy, come in. Your girlfriend was a bit injured. It's best to go to the hospital for inspection when you have time."

As soon as this remark came out, Nuonuo said quickly, "No, he is just a classmate."

Hang Rui glanced at Nuonuo, but didn't speak.

The school doctor wasn't embarrassed, and said with a smile, "That was the boy who hurt you. The hit was really strong, but fortunately it didn't hurt your eyes. "

She had things to do, so she suddenly said, "Come, help her apply ice cubes, I have something to do. I will go out.."

Nuonuo said softly, "I can do it myself."

Hang Rui didn't say a word. He came over and took the ice cube, and put it on her eyes.

When the ice touched her eyes, Nuonuo dared not open them.

She was nervous, why didn't Hang Rui leave yet?

Nuonuo was very embarrassed, "I can do it by myself. Hang Rui, you can go back, it's okay."

The young man's voice was clear, "Don't move."

She closed her eyes, and the teenager looked down at her. The doctor just disinfected the corners of her eyes with alcohol.

Nuonuo's eye makeup was gone, revealing the tiny tear mole.

Glamorous and tempting.

Hang Rui and Nuonuo were classmates for almost two years. He never knew that Nuonuo had a small tear mole.

Nuonuo was very uncomfortable. He kept holding on for a while. It was cool at first, but the place froze after a while.

Nuonuo fumbled away from his hand, preparing to take the ice pack.

However, as soon as her hand hit the ice cube, there was a chuckle at the door.

The man's voice was familiar. All the nightmares she dreamed of had him.

Nuonuo's mind was blank, and she remembered that Hang Rui was still there.

Nuonuo didn't care about the pain in her eyes either. She took the ice cube away, sat up, opened her eyes and looked at him.

Qiu Li leaned against the door and looked at them indifferently.

His eyes were black and dark, and there was a murderous anger rolling in then.

She didn't know if he wanted to kill Hang Rui or her, but Nuonuo trembled subconsciously. She was feeling timid. It was over.

Why when Hang Rui came to help, Qiu Li came?

Hang Rui also saw the man by the door.

The man's trousers at the door were paired with a thin white shirt, and his expressions were cold and fierce.

He subconsciously looked at Nuonuo's reaction. Her big eyes looked timid, she was afraid of the man.

Hang Rui's heart sank, and looking at Nuonuo's reaction, it was mostly the kind of relationship he didn't want to admit.

Qiu Li mocked, "Why don't you introduce your classmates to me, Nuonuo?"

Nuonuo bit her lip and opened her mouth after a while, "Hang Rui, go back first, my fiance is here. Thank you for sending me to the infirmary."

The teenager looked back at her suddenly.

Hang Rui didn't leave, he asked her, "Song Nuonuo, who did you say he is?"

Qiu Li raised his eyebrows in surprise and looked down at Nuonuo.

Nuonuo repeated it softly, "Qiu Li, my fiance."

Hang Rui lowered his eyes and said softly, "Okay."

He got up and left.

Nuonuo looked at Qiu Li anxiously. The man's eyes kept falling on her and he was irritated. If he was placed in other romance novels, Qiu Li would be a proper villain, the kind that dismantled others' relationships.

She was afraid that when Hang Rui walked past him, he would suddenly pull out a gun and kill Hang Rui.

Fortunately, Qiu Li did nothing.