Chapter 91

Nuonuo applauded and nodded deeply.

The class leader printed the transcript for every student, and Lu Xiang came over to see, "Show me yours Nuonuo."

Nuonuo gave her the transcript.

Lu Xiang said, "... Woo woo Nuonuo you are so good, you are ranked twenty!"

It was incredible. She made progress again. She was last and now turned to be ranked twenty in the class.

Lu Xiang looked at her transcript with dismay, her rank was 28th, ​​"God, this is too unfair. What kind of brain do you have?"

Nuonuo feared that she would lose her confidence, and quickly put on a small smile, "Lu Xiang, don't be sad. We all have something to pay. When I go back to bed, I memorize the words. Look at Hang Rui, he is another level. You must work hard. The harder you work, the luckier you would get."

Lu Xiang's eyes were bright, "You're right, I will work harder!"

She never went back to the serial comic anymore, and she also recited words like Nuonuo.

Nuonuo nodded with a smile.

After the grades were posted in the class, many people looked at Nuonuo with different eyes. She had a relationship with CEO Qiu Li and still worked so hard.

Yao Jiajia was gone, and Song Lian had new friends. Ren Xiaomei quietly said to her, "Song Nuonuo is ranked 20."

Song Lian glanced at her transcript.

Twenty-two, she was two rank apart.

If it had been before, she would've gritted her teeth, but now it may have been a matter of hatred. Song Lian understood that the more strong Song Nuonuo's wings got, the more likely she was to leave Qiu Li.

Song Lian had no jealous thoughts and really admired Nuonuo.

Her dad said several times, "Nuonuo is stupid. CEO Qiu is busy, and I didn't see her take the initiative to find CEO Qiu."

Song Lian said nothing.

In the second lesson, Zhao Li signaled everyone to be quiet.

"This year's Winter Games are not open, the school intends to take an oath before the holiday." Zhao Li's face was beaming, "our class was the first for the monthly exam so the team leader handed it over to our class."

"Before taking the oath, we would raise red flags and colorful flags around the playground. The leader of our class is–"

"Song Nuonuo!"

As soon as this remark came out, the class was silent for a second.

Nuonuo was also stunned.

Zhao Li knew that Nuonuo had a strong background and was afraid that she wouldn't want to. Although the flag was glorious, it was a bit heavy for girls.

Zhao Li could only ask her, "Song Nuonuo are you willing?"

Nuonuo got up, "Thank you teacher."

Zhao Li breathed a sigh of relief and smiled lightly and cheerfully. Song Nuonuo had changed a lot in the past six months. She was a very good student. She worked hard and had a strong background but she didn't show it. Zhao Li didn't like her at first, but now she couldn't help but prefer this clever and sensible student.

"Song Nuonuo, come over after class. Hang Rui, come to the office now."

Lu Xiang asked curiously, "Nuonuo, can you guess why Teacher Zhao called Hang Rui?"

Nuonuo thought for a while and told her, "To send him to the university."

Lu Xiang opened her eyes wide.

Nuonuo's eyes were slightly soft.

Yes, there was no escape. At this time, Hang Rui was about to be notified and sent to the university. The city's first honor could make him worry-free and he could go to the best university.

~

In the office.

Zhao Li said with a smile, "M University said that you can be admitted in advance. It's one of the best Universities in the country. Hang Rui, cherish it carefully, don't slack off."

Hang Rui took the form and pursed his lips, "Got it, teacher."

When he walked out of the office, Lu Xiang took Nuonuo to watch the snow.

The sky was full of goose feathers. She held out her hand, and the snow fell on her white gloves.

Her profile was innocent.

She smiled quietly and tenderly, but she showed the young girl's ignorance and lovely vitality.

Hang Rui pinched the form in his hand.