Chapter 101

When Nuonuo was taken upstairs, she had not yet understood how this happened.

She originally thought that because Grandpa Qiu had been in the army for many years, no matter how bad Qiu Li was, he wouldn't go against his grandfather.

But today Grandpa Qiu couldn't help her. He just covered his chest with anger.

Was all what Aunt Chen said true? Would she rather please him, form a good relationship and ask him to let her go?

The boss always had this kind of virtue, the more they couldn't get something, the more they wanted it.

But when Nuonuo looked at Qiu Li, she remembered the things he had done, and she panicked. She was very young, and she didn't know how to swallow her fear and show courage.

Nuonuo decided that she could only find another time to talk to Grandpa Qiu.

After all, looking at the performance of Grandpa Qiu, he attached great importance to the kindness of the Song family's ancestors. Maybe it could work.

The maid's work efficiency was very high, and the room on the right side of the second floor was quickly furnished.

The carpets were changed again.

Qiu Li opened his cuffs, and then unbuttoned his shirt.

Nuonuo's eyes widened and she was a little embarrassed, "Qiu Li!"

He smiled, "What?"

"You just said to Grandpa Qiu ..."

"That I won't touch you? I won't take off your clothes?"

Nuonuo was red-faced, but she couldn't say it. She couldn't stand by the door.

The temperature in the room was adjusted to 27. In the extreme north, the temperature difference was very obvious.

Nuonuo was already wearing a thick coat.

She untied her scarf. She sat on the small bench by the door and stared out of the window in a daze.

Heavy snow pressed the branches, and city G was freezing cold.

It was the most free time of the year. He could have fun with her.

If he didn't move, he thought that she could sit there all night with perseverance.

Qiu Li only had a thin black shirt.

The neckline was half exposed as three buttons were opened.

She didn't know if she was embarrassed or angry. She just didn't look at him.

He watched her deliberately hug the doll and wanted to laugh.

He walked over a few steps, and Nuonuo turned her head.

Her dark eyes filled with water, "What do you want to do?"

Qiu Li's hands propped on both sides of her, bowing his head, he gently kissed her forehead.

He didn't miss the panic in her eyes.

His eyes were lit, "Nuonuo, you are my woman." So figure it out, sooner or later I'm going to sleep with you.

He hadn't touched her for so long. He had already reached the limit of patience.

Nuonuo bit her lip, "You promised me before that you won't touch me."

He touched the corners of her eyes, he liked this place.

He smiled, "But didn't you also say that I'm a bastard liar?"

"You're not, you are the best in the world ..." She endured shame and praised him, "The most trustworthy man."

Qiu Li laughed. She looked very lively and interesting in every possible way.

"When did you get such an impression, Nuonuo?"

Nuonuo didn't like his aggressive way of talking and warned him, "Grandpa Qiu is next door!"

He touched her hair, "You are right. If you did not remind me, I might have forgotten him."

Nuonuo thought that it worked, but she didn't have time to celebrate as Qiu Li suddenly opened the door with a cold face.

Grandpa Qiu knocking on his cane outside, "..."

Nuonuo, unexpectedly shocked, "..."

Qiu Li said, "It's so late. Grandpa still wants to exercise?"

Grandpa Qiu rolled his eyes angrily, "You jerk, you still don't treat me as your grandfather. You let Nuonuo go out to stay for the night."

"Nuonuo followed me." Qiu Li's tone calmed down, "I will only say this again."

"What will you do?"

"I don't have that skill, Grandpa is in good health."

"You, you have no daughters, so you don't know how difficult it is to be parents. Nuonuo is a good girl, but she has to marry you! I think it's wrong, how did the Song family treat Nuonuo? She is not old enough! I didn't receive the news of the engagement, and the Song family let her follow you! I'm so mad!"