Chapter 102

For the first time, Nuonuo heard this from his relative's standpoint.

She blinked and was a little sour.

Yes, if ordinary people knew Qiu Li's violent personality, anyone who loved their biological daughter would not send her into the Qiu family so early.

If Qiu Li was good to her, it was okay. If he didn't care, then her existence would be just for his amusement.

If Nuonuo read the book, she would also find that this girl was very miserable. Fortunately, she opened her eyes and felt that it would be better to be Qi Li's momentary interest.

Qiu Li was silent for a while, "I know. You go back to sleep."

Then he closed the door.

Grandpa Qiu sighed, why did his family have such a tyrant person? He couldn't do anything, he could only go back to his room.

When Qiu Li looked back and saw Nuonuo's slightly red eyes, his heart softened. He crouched in front of her, and stared at her eyes, "I didn't bully you. Why are you crying?"

She had a shallow nasal voice and her tone was soft, "I am not crying."

"The Song family is not good to you, but I am good to you." He smiled and said, "As long as you don't keep thinking about leaving me, I would give you everything."

But she wanted to go home and didn't want to see him every day.

If she was at home in reality, her father would have made dumplings and hung red lanterns, the family would also go to her grandma's house. Grandma's hands were the most ingenious, and the paper cut window grilles she made were particularly beautiful.

Even if they were poor, she felt warm and safe, much better than here.

She had been away for so long. She didn't dare to think about how desperate and anxious her parents were.

She was even thinking that it would be good if the original owner's soul was sent to her body.

As long as her parents didn't lose their daughter, everything was fine.

However, when the New Year came, she felt homesick.

She didn't do anything wrong, so why was she brought to a strange world, with nothing and no one and nowhere to go?

And she had to face the danger of losing her body. To be honest, she was not at all curious about that kind of thing. Thinking of this man, she was more afraid of him.

Qiu Li picked her up, "Sleep."

When Qiu Li got in bed, she subconsciously wanted to sit up.

However, Qiu Li squatted beside the bed and took off her boots.

Nuonuo's eyes widened. This scene was more incredible than seeing several pigs flying in the sky.

When she saw him for the first time, on a rainy night, he was arrogant and looked down on everyone.

The bodyguard held the umbrella, and after the rain splashed, he looked down at her with disdain. Like watching a struggling ant in the living beings.

Now this proud man, with a cold face, was taking off her shoes.

Nuonuo withdrew her feet. In addition to shock, she was more shy, "Qiu Li ..."

Her socks were also furry and warm, "Do you know what you are doing?"

He smiled, "I know."

Nuonuo kicked off her boots. She didn't like this softness. She put on her slippers, wanting to leave.

He leaned over and suppressed her from moving, "Sleep well, eh? I won't bully you."

Nuonuo was pressed by him, "You get off me, get off!"

He untied her scarf, and deliberately rubbed her neck with his chin.

She was cold and protected herself. His body was cold.

Nuonuo was very afraid. So every time Qiu Li kissed her neck, she endured the tickles.

When his slightly cold body temperature came up, she first froze conditionally desperately trying to avoid it. Immediately, her pink cheeks flushed, and her tears came out from laughter.

"Hahaha ... Qiu Li, you ..."

"It tickles haha ​​... you go away ..."

She stretched her hand against his chest, and she burst into tears with a smile.

He softened. She smiled for the first time when she saw him.

The girl was pretty and her eyes were watery. She went to hide at the beginning and reached out to push his chin.

He let her move.