Chapter 179

Nuonuo felt the temperature rising from her cheeks and nodded gently.

He smiled. His eyes seemed to bloom, little by little, dizzy with the purest smile.

The next second, the sky shimmered. Nuonuo looked up, and the meteor shower seemed to fall on their heads.

"Nuonuo, I would help you fulfill your wish. You can also help me fulfill a wish."

Nuonuo blinked at him. He didn't seem to tell lies, and he could really send her home. Nuonuo wasn't stingy, Qiu Li had been treating her well this time, she nodded hesitantly.

What was his wish?

In Qiu Li's eyes, there was no gloom or coldness, but they were shallow, warm and gentle. He touched her cheek, "My only wish is that, at least for a moment, let me feel love for each other."

Nuonuo froze.

For him, the love of the two had become the most luxurious thing for him.

"Nuonuo, close your eyes."

Her heart beat fast, and her eyes closed slightly.

The wind was very light, and there was a miracle of nature above their heads. The cicadas were singing, and the summer night was warm now.

Nuonuo felt his close breath.

She closed her eyes and her five senses became more acute. Her eyelashes trembled slightly.

His hands interlocked with her, and she heard the man's voice, "Last time, don't push me away."

The force on his palm tightened and his lips fell on hers, searing, it seemed to burn.

Her body was trembling slightly. His other hand clasped behind her head, and he kissed her with a force.

She didn't know whose breath was heavier. She was almost forced into the corner, helpless like a driftwood floating in the water. She opened her eyes, but his eyes weren't lustful.

They were cold and desperate.

He had a sense of desolation. After waiting for too long, all his struggles seemed to be in vain.

Nuonuo didn't know why she wanted to cry. He said that his only wish was to love each other for at least one moment.

She closed her eyes again, and her soft arms hugged his neck. She kissed him.

At that time, the wind suddenly softened.

The meteor shower stopped.

This should be the most daring move of her life. Even though her ears were all red, she didn't stop. She hugged him, and her soft body crashed into his arms.

The man's chest was hard and wide.

Nuonuo felt something was hot on her cheek, followed by a slight cold.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him. Was that ... tears?

"Enough." He gently wiped the corners of her mouth, "I'm not satisfied."

"Qiu Li ..."

"You don't have to get Tao Zui to send you back. He can't send you back, I can take you home."

She slowly loosened the hand around his neck and looked at him with some doubt.

Qiu Li spread out her little hands, and Nuonuo felt her palms cool. The cold metal texture ironed her palms. He put a dagger in her palm.

She suddenly panicked, trying to withdraw her hand.

Qiu Li helped her hold it, even wrapped her little hand, and took the tip of the knife slowly to his chest.

He met the tip of the knife and a kiss fell on the corner of her lips.

"When I am dead, you can go home."

He would never see her go again.

He was going to die in her hand and die beside her.

"I have made many mistakes, Nuonuo. Tao Zui once said that maybe this is retribution. But I know it is not retribution."

He smiled, "Your arrival is not retribution for me. It is the best gift from God to me. "

Her voice trembled, "You let go."

She wouldn't go home this way, didn't she still have Tao Zui? There would always be a way.

Qiu Li laughed and told her softly, "But one thing is true. You came to this world, I wouldn't see you leave me again. The only way to leave me is that I die in front of you."

Only if he became a corpse would he really let her go.