Chapter 133

The lecturer started, and Ding Siming was playing with her mobile phone.

At the beginning, Nuonuo was taking notes, but her eyes accidentally swept to Ding Siming's mobile phone screen, and she was stunned.

Ding Siming glanced at her with a proud tone, "What are you looking at? Don't you know this man? He's my male god."

Nuonuo looked away from her "male god".

It was Qiu Li's photo in an economic magazine, with a cold face and sharp eyes. The man was handsome, and Ding Siming got the HD version from somewhere she didn't know.

Nuonuo turned to listen to the class seriously, but Ding Simeng was dissatisfied.

"Hey, what do you mean by that? You know stars got fans. He is much more powerful than the stars. He inherited his family industry at the age of eighteen. Now he's super awesome and has become a famous commercial giant. And he's not fake to anyone. There are no scandals. He's just too handsome," Ding Siming fantasized many times that this man was waiting for her to grow up.

"I'll tell you a secret, X has always had a legendary super powerful super rich school director, it's him."

Nuonuo said, "Okay."

Ding Siming replied, "Oh, faker."

Fake Nuonuo was speechless.

It was difficult to leave school, and Nuonuo had a good meal card and planned to eat in the cafeteria. She was indeed poor now, and the black card and gold card Qiu Li gave were locked in the cabinet in the original room.

All Nuonuo had were the bank cards of the original owner given by her family. Nuonuo thought that she had to work part-time to earn some money.

Ding Simeng followed with awkwardness, "Do you want to eat steak? I happen to be missing someone to eat with. You accompany me to eat, it's my treat."

Nuonuo shook her head, "I won't go. I am eating in the cafeteria."

Ding Simeng turned her head, "Then I would go by myself, hum."

Nuonuo thought that she was pretty cute.

But with Ding Simeng's character, if she met a bad roommate, she may be really fooled.

The medical school's coursework was heavy and it was a five-year program.

Nuonuo had been studying at X for a week. Her popularity was different from the original one. Her classmates liked her very much. It didn't take long for everyone to know that there was a department of pharmacology that had particularly a beautiful flower.

There was no class on the weekend for the freshman and Nuonuo planned to find a part-time job first.

But when she changed clothes and walked out of campus, she always felt weird. She turned quietly. There was a suspicious person behind her.

Nuonuo frowned and held the part-time information in her pocket tightly.

She bought a bottle of water from outside and went back.

Nuonuo also realized the terrible place. Once she left Qiu Li, she relaxed. But Qiu Li had the ability to hold her in his palm.

Ding Siming packed her bags and prepared to go home, "Nuonuo, what do you want to eat? I'll bring it for you next week."

"No, thanks."

"Then I would bring you what I like. My dad would pick me up. See you next week."

"Take carel."

She waited for Ding Siming to leave.

Nuonuo took out her phone and dialed a phone number.

There was a quick connection there, and Nuonuo squeezed the phone, and a calm voice came from the woman, "Hello, who are you?"

"Ms. Jiang Ying, this is Song Nuonuo. I'm sorry to disturb you. You told me that I could ask you for help. If it is convenient, can you help me find the contact information of a famous Taoist master?"

Jiang Ying smiled. She remembered the girl who had saved her. This little thing was within her ability, but a little girl making such a request was a bit strange.

"Are you in trouble, Nuonuo?"

"Well, it's inconvenient to tell you, but this matter is very important to me. I hope to find a master with real skills. Please, Ms. Jiang Ying, I ... I have no ability, but if you need my help, I will do my best. "

"It's okay, I'll help you find one, I will tell you when there is news."

Nuonuo smiled and said, "Thank you."