𝟲|𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗲

p/n = pronoun
_____

"you're kidding right, mikasa?" you were walking around her kitchen, picking up knickknacks from the tables and shelves, not being able to stand still.

"well, i'm not kidding. he talks a lot about you! eren and i never hear the end of it."

you sat back in your seat, leaning towards mikasa. "well, what kind of stuff? good or bad?"

she thought for a bit, before placing another chip in her mouth. "well, he always talks about how smart you are, how good-looking you are, how interesting you are. i don't even remember him saying one slightly negative thing about you."

"can you specify what he said, mikasa?" you asked, playing with your fingers underneath the table.

"mm, he said a lot so i don't remember much...but, he did say something like,

'i'm interested in y/n, there isn't a simple thing i don't like about p/n even though we just met.'

your face grew hot as you thought about what mikasa said. a weird feeling grew in your heart, but you shook it away. 'i cant like him. we just met.' mikasa giggled to herself as she put the chip bowl away, grabbing two cans of soda from the fridge. "how about you y/n? how do you feel about armin?"

many words to describe the boy flowed through your head, but some of them you would hold back on saying to mikasa.

"for starters, i like how smart he is."

"go on." she whispered.

"i like his style, his voice.."

"i'm listening." mikasa leaned in.

"i also like his personality, how caring he is."

'i would also fuck him.' you thought, but not daring to say it out loud.

"i see. so, you like armin?"

"of course not, mikasa. i want to get to know him first..." many images flashed through your mind of you, mikasa, sasha eren, and armin downtown together, holding ice cream in your hands as you posed for a picture as a group.

"how about this," mikasa leaned close to you, her lips close to your ear, "you can hang out with eren, armin and i at lunch, even bring sasha with you. and then you can get closer with armin you know, small talk."

you groaned and slumped your head down into your arms. "mikasaaa!"

"what? i'm just trying to help." she shrugged, taking a sip from her can of soda.

"i know you're trying but-"

"what's this talk i'm hearing about liking armin?" a voice called from the kitchen doorway, and there stood eren. he was leaning against the doorframe, his eyes flickering in between you and mikasa.

"eren? were you listening the whole time?" mikasa looked at you, then back to eren.

"duh. anyways, y/n. you like armin?" he leaned against the counter, his face in his palm.

"no! how many times do i have to say that?" you hid your face in your hands, dragging them back down your face.

"seems like you do." eren nudged you.

"well i don't."

"you definitely do."

mikasa slapped erens shoulder away, "eren!"

"i'm just saying! anyways y/n, mikasa & i are going to watch a movie. wanna join us while you're waiting for your boyfriend to pick you up?"

you looked back up to eren, "he's not my-"