𝟭𝟴|𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀

warning: things get a little heated.

title??? hmmm

p/n= pronouns
***

this was the first time you were heading to jean's house. you needed someone to talk to after what had just happened between you and armin.

sasha was on a date, mikasa was with eren.

when you stepped up to the door of jean's house, you heard a conversation going on inside. you could only make out some words.

you finally knocked on the door, and heard footsteps going back and forth across the apartment. "coming!" a raspy voice called from the inside.

you waited a few more, then the door flew open, revealing jean fixing his hair.

"hey!" he said, wrapping you in a hug. he was warm, and you needed a hug like this right now.

"hey, jean. thanks for letting me come here on such a short notice i just-"

"don't worry about it! you can come here anytime. just let me know first, of course."

you smiled at him. he look at you lovingly, a slight smile across his face as-well.

"come in, come in." jean stepped out of the doorway, and you walked into his home.

it was small, but cozy. there was a couch and tv, a kitchen that smelled like cookies, and a bedroom along with a bathroom down the hall.

"make yourself at home! i have cookies in the oven and-"

"jean," you interrupted, sitting on the couch.

"yeah? is something wrong?"

"i want to talk about armin."

you could see a hint of disappointment in jean's eyes, like he was hoping you wouldn't bring him up.

"uh- yeah, sure." he said, sitting down next to you.

you tried your best to hold back tears, "he told me he lost feelings for me when he saw me with you at the cafe."

jeans eyebrows raised, but he didn't say anything.

"he told me he still likes annie- and i think he's been leading me on. i've always thought of us as friends but, if i'm being honest, i wanted to be more than friends with him. i love everything about armin. i still do like him, but i know he doesn't feel the same."

jean placed his hand on your face, "forget about armin. you're way to good looking to be with him anyways."

"jean!"

"it's true! you deserve someone better, someone who'll help you get your mind off of him." jean leaned forward, and put his lips to your ear, "and i happen to be that someone."

he leaned in, pressing his lips against yours.

you are surprised at first, but then you started kissing him back.

jean's kisses became more needy, more desperate. tongue was added into the kiss, and his hands trailed across your body, down your waist, and grabbing at your thighs.