𝟰𝟬|𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿

if the song ends early, listen to 'whered all the time go' or 'duvet' (idk why but that song seems to go with every chapter of this book)

p/n=pronouns
**

armin arlert.

the name of the boy you met under a tree one day. at first, he appeared cold hearted and having no regard to anyone else besides himself.

he was actually the complete opposite.

if there was a rumor going around that an angel fell on earth, you would think it was armin.

never in your life have you met someone so thoughtful, so kind, and as amazing as armin arlert.

you loved every part of him. his voice, his touch, those eyes he would look at you with.

his company was also something to die for. those nights were you would lay in armin's arms, blanket over your legs and his hands in yours. afternoons, where you would be making something in the kitchen, and he would come up behind you his hand around your wait and his face buried into your shoulder.

mornings, where you would wake up on the opposite side of the bed, away from armin. but he would quickly pull you back to him, your body pressed up against his.

you thought those days would come to an end when he left for his other college. if you're being honest, you thought you weren't going to see him at all. but, you did.

armin came back just for you, missed a few days of his classes for you. even though you wouldn't want him to jeopardize his grades for you, he did it anyways. although, you really hope it didn't affect him much.

you and armin spent your days going out, watching movies, you even visited eren and the others. it was great. until, he had to go back.

him leaving again hurt you so bad, and also the thought of possibly not seeing him for another two years. but, you had to deal with it because you knew it would be selfish of you to beg armin to stay.

but, you didn't have to beg him to stay.

you just went with him.

it was a last minute decision, one you probably should've thought through more.

but, you didn't regret it.

a few weeks later, you got situated with armin. your result for your new college application still didn't arrive yet, but based off of what armin told you, you definitely got accepted. sasha was tending to your apartment back home, along with mikasa.

you, now lived with armin. he was ecstatic about it, he wanted to buy new furniture, new decor, and go all out. you did tell him he didn't need to though, but it was cute how he cared.

his new place was close by a small beach, about 5 minutes away. there were printed photos of the beach scattered around his house, some had specific dates on them.

in one picture, there was a semi-circle of rocks, with a clearing in the middle. the water crashed against the rocks, the sun setting in the background. flipping over the photo, there was a date and small note written on the back.

'visit with y/n :)'

you smiled at the note, setting it back down.

you'll always have a place in heart designated to him, as much as you may not show it often, you'll love armin always.

**
armin's pov

y/n l/n. well, now y/n arlert. for now, y/n is using my last name until it's official. but, it will be official very soon.