𝟯𝟮|𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀

last sentence gonna have y'all like : "what do you mean by that ?🤨"

p/n=pronouns
**

the kitchen smelled of all different types of foods.

people dashed across the kitchen, rushing to prepare meals after meals for thanksgiving later that day.

carla jeager, who was eren's mom. mikasa's mother, armin's mother, eren, mikasa, armin and you.

each of you worked on different things, chatting amongst yourselves as you worked. you did fool around a bit with mikasa, bugging eren and armin while they tried to focus on cutting carrots.

"you're doing such a good job!" carla said from behind you, bringing over onions to peel. she leaned into whisper, "so how long have you known armin?"

"not sure really, but we did start dating a few weeks ago!"

"ah, that's sweet. armin's a very nice kid, unlike eren." she fake-gasped, "but don't tell him i said that."

eren leaned over, "i can hear you guys actually."

you two both laughed. carla wasn't so bad, she was a very fun person to be around. pretty too.

armin walked over to where you stood, setting down a bowl of lettuce he was holding and putting his hands over yours.

"babe, you're doing it all wrong," he whispered, guiding your hands to help cut the vegetables you were in charge of. "watch your fingers too."

"i can do it," you took control of the knife again, armin raising his hands in defeat. "alright, alright. doing great though."

just as armin walked away, mikasa, who was on the other side of you, leaned in to ask you a question. "hey, quick question. don't get mad, but like did you and armin, you know, have sex yet?"

you scoffed, "mikasa, many times."

mikasa nodded, fist bumping you. "nice."

"no mikasa, he's like the best in bed i swear. he hits all the right-"

"okay! that's enough." she laughed at your embarrassed expression.

"food almost ready! everyone can go get cleaned up, carla and i got it from here." armin's mother called.

you quickly ran upstairs to armin's room to change out of the casual clothes you were wearing into something nicer. nothing too flashy.

you were in the mirror, adjusting how you looked when armin came in, closing the door behind him.

"look so good," he said, quickly changing his shirt and fixing his hair in the mirror besides you.

"jeez, can't go a minute without complimenting me huh?"

he sighed, "just take it."

"i know, i'm kidding, thank you."

armin came up behind you, adjusting your clothes. "my mom loves you. she's been asking me all the time if we're going to move in!"

"and what'd you say?"

"told her we have other plans."

you turned around, looking armin directly in his eyes. "what other plans do we have exactly?"

he began tripping over his words, "well, i was just saying- you know-"

you laughed, "ookay, let's get downstairs before they start eating without us."

armin nodded, leading you downstairs to the table. everyone was already sat at the table.

"we're here, let's start."

then, dinner began. the night consisted cracking jokes, sharing delicious food, and getting to know everyone way better than before.

more core memories were created that night, with armin right besides you. it was pretty crazy to think that, just a few months ago, you were only introducing yourself to him. but now, you're in his childhood home, having thanksgiving dinner with him.

but, just like that, dinner was over. plates were stacked in the sink, the table was cleaned, and the mothers were in their rooms for the night.

"hey, mikasa and i are gonna chill outside. you two can come if you want." eren said, stepping out of the front door.

with no hesitation, you and armin stepped out. the cold air hitting you in the face like a brick.

"fuck it's cold out here!" armin started shivering as soon as he sat on the steps of the porch.

you took a seat next him, immediately trying to warm yourself up.

there was a silence between the four of you for a bit, until eren spoke. "you two have something real huh?"

"where is this coming from?" you asked.

"my brain, duh."

armin groaned, mikasa face-palmed.

eren continued, "but what i'm saying is, you two seem like you're for real. like, y/n you're already at armin's house. you two are settled. trust me on that."

"yea well, i think we're going to be something serious." armin smiled at you, wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

you two could last forever. you knew it.

but of course, nothing is guaranteed to happen.

**
should i write a chapter of armin and reader having a quickie??