𝟯𝟴|𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆

p/n=pronouns
**

the next day, you and armin spent the whole day not leaving each other's side, going to many spots downtown.

like a breakfast place, a library, book shop, laser tag, and some stores. armin paid for mostly everything, even though you said you could pay for your things, armin insisted.

you two caught up so much during the day, he told you about stellar, his new living space, and his new college. you did the same, even though nothing was really different besides the fact that armin wasn't there.

"i missed days like these." armin said, browsing through the men's rack of coats.

"i did too. missed you most though." you said giving him a kiss on your cheek.

he continued to browse the racks, while you went off to look at shoes. while trying on a pair, someone came up to you.

someone so familiar.

the blonde hair tied back in a bun, cold eyes, and the hooked nose.

annie.

"uh, hi?" you said, confused and surprised.

"you're y/n, right?" she said, her hands stuffed into her pockets.'

"yup."

"you and armin been together for a while, i heard. you two are cute. congrats."

"thank you, annie."

she sighed, "also, i'm sorry for everything that happened long time ago, and-"

"don't worry! we're matured now, forget about that stuff."

she slightly smiled, before walking off. "great."

you waved goodbye, turning back to the shoes you were looking at. it was kinda funny annie was trying to apologize for something that happened two years ago, which you forgot about until now. but, it was also sweet that she wanted to be on good terms with you and congratulated you on your relationship with armin.

"hey, babe. are you ready to go?" armin asked from behind you, holding a small pile of clothes in his hands.

"yeah, let's go."

**

back at the hotel, armin was calling for room service to bring in food, while you were sitting on the balcony.

there was a firework show starting a few blocks away, and according to armin you guys had to best spots to view it.

you heard a pop, and there was a shower of colorful sparkles falling from the sky.

"armin! it's starting!"

he quickly ran out onto the balcony, he brought a blanket with him.

you two got settled onto the ground, as the fireworks began.

they exploded all around you two, the light shining into your faces. armin took your hand into his, placing his hand under your chin and making you face him. "i have a question."

"what is it?"

the fireworks made it a little difficult to hear him, but it worked out.

armin played with your fingers, "you know, we're not engaged or anything but...how do you feel about using my last name until we are?"

"you think we're going to get engaged?"

"well-! uhm, i'm just saying,"

you laughed, "it's okay. besides, my name sounds good with arlert."

armin blushed, and the lights from the fireworks made it more noticeable. "love you." he said, before kissing you on your cheek.

a knock on the hotel door made armin jump up and run towards it, you followed. room service must've arrived.

so, you two sat out on the balcony eating and watching the fireworks. armin's eyes almost never left you, you felt it.

you also felt how it was like to be truly in love.

right now, it felt like it was just you and armin.

to you, it was only him.

to him, it was only you.

only each other.

**

short chapter