𝟮𝟳.𝟭| 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

reader will be female bodied in this, and the reason why is since i am not mlm myself, i wont be writing specifically about mlm sexual activities.

do not let the fact that y/n is female-bodied in this change how you see yourself in this book though.

you do not have to read this if you don't want to, it's optional and not beneficial to the story :)

also, i would appreciate if you guys could leave comments throughout the story, it makes me nervous when there's barely any 😭
**

you rushed over to the edge of the bed, loosening the straps on your costume and throwing them into the ground.

armin did the same, walking over to you and laying you onto your back. he kissed you again, this time the kiss was more needy and desperate.

his hand grabbed the back of your thigh, the other resting on the side of your face.

"you sureeee ymir won't mind?" you asked, pulling away for a split second.

"she won't," armin kissed your jawline, "we'll be fine. now, relax."

you nodded, breathing out as armin pulled the costume down your body, leaving kisses on every spot.

armin kissed a certain spot on your inner thigh,  making your breath hitch. he noticed this, and continued to suck on that certain area, leaving hickies all over your inner thigh.

you started breathing harder, armin noticed this and chuckled. "we haven't even reached the best part yet," he continued to place kisses all over you inner thighs, he even sucked on a few spots, but he still ignored the spot where you wanted him most.

"armin, stop teasing-"

"hold on babe, just a few more.." you placed a hand on armin's head as he kissed more spots on your inner thigh before he started lapping at where you needed most.

"shit-!" it caught you off guard, causing you to grip the sheets tightly.  armin hooked his arms around your thighs, pulling you closer to his face.

his mouth was suctioned onto your clit. one hand going under your thigh, the other placed flat on your stomach. your hand made its way to her hair as the movements of armin's tongue against you become faster. his fingers slowly made their way to your cunt, resting them against your entrance before looking up at you for approval.

"can i?"

you nodded furiously, looking down at armin burying  two fingers into you.

your back arched off the bed, your breaths turning into whimpers, whimpers turning into moans.

armin's tounge dove right back into you, his tounge and fingers moving together, making your eyes close in complete bliss.

"armin..." your voice was shaky signaling you were close to your release. your hand made it's way to armin's hair.

armin continued his movements. his fingers making their way in and out of your cunt, curling upwards to hit that certain spot inside of you. his tounge attacking your clit, making your legs quiver.

the familiar feeling of a knot appeared in your stomach, building up every second.

"armin, i'm c-close..."

"cum on my fingers." armin whispered, watching your face as you went with what he suggested.

your eyes shut tightly, back arched off the bed, and legs threatening to close.

armin looked up at you from between your legs, eyes half-lidded and filled with lust. he looked at you, then to his fingers, which were covered in your slick. he slid his fingers into his own mouth, his tongue swirling around his fingers.

armin then pulled off his costume as you laid on the bed, trying to catch your breath from the previous orgasm.

he hovered over you, giving you a chaste kiss before grabbing your waist and flipping over. now you were straddling armin, and he was laying down.

"show me what you can do," he said, watching as you pulled down his boxers.

rolling your eyes playfully, you said "you already know what i can do."

"i need a reminder,"

you giggled as you took armin's cock into your hand, giving it a few strokes before lowering yourself down onto him.

immediately, he let out a soft moan and held on tightly to your hip.

leaning down, you kissed armin. the kiss got rougher, your hips starting to grind down onto armin. he moaned into the kiss, his hand gripping at anything he could grab.

hand rested against his chest, you began to bounce softly on armin.

he looked so pretty like this. hair disheveled, cheeks a rosy pink, those light blue eyes of his not wanting to break contact with yours, and his lips forming an o-shape.

your legs began to shake, and your thighs started to burn. although you were getting tired , you didn't want to give up on your goal of making armin cum.

"fuck," armin groaned, his head thrown back.

the room was filled with the moans of you two, the floor dotted with the clothes you had guys had thrown off.

"you're so pretty like this," armin said, his hands making their way to your face. "this face all because of me."

armin knew he was the best you've ever had. the face you were making showed it. that fucked-out expression you had while riding him, made him go crazy.

seeming to notice how you were beginning to grow tired, armin snapped his hips up to meet yours, earning a loud moan from you.

he would remember this night forever. you on top of him, not being able to form a coherent sentence from being so overwhelmed from pleasure.

armin gulped, " 'm close..."

your bottom lip tucked between your teeth, you nodded. "me too, armin i-"

you were cut off by a moan from armin, his thrusts got sloppier by the second.

armin rested his forehead against yours, "look at me."

you cooperated, staring down those eyes of his as you got closer and closer to release.

the knot in your stomach came back, your hands grabbing armin's thighs. "shit!"

that knot snapped, and you felt yourself release all over armin's cock.

armin looked up at you before finishing, "where-?"

"inside, inside," you begged desperately, your face buried in the crook of armin's neck.

you were on the pill anyways.

armin thrusted one last time into you, biting your shoulder softly as he came.

drained of energy, you laid against armin's chest, your forehead sweaty, trying to catch your breath. "so fucking good,"

armin chuckled, placing kisses onto your forehead. "you do so well every time,"

"i know,"

you laid in silence for a bit until armin spoke up again,

"we can't lay here," armin said, his hands rubbing up and down your back.

looking up at a sweaty armin, you asked "just for a bit?"

"sure, but only for a few."

so there you two laid, basking in the moonlight pouring from the windows.

**