𝟮𝟴|𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽

p/n=pronouns

**

more time passed since the halloween party. again, everything was good. armin took you out to many nice places, which you appreciated greatly.

you always told him you would repay him someday, but never knew how.

now, it was a week before thanksgiving and armin asked a question that you never thought would be asked.

you were laying on armin's bed, scrolling mindlessly on your phone while armin studied for an upcoming exam.

he set his pen down and turned his chair facing you. "y/n,"

"hm?"

"you know how thanksgiving is coming up, right?"

this question caught your attention, making you set down your phone and listen to what he has to say. "yeah, why?"

"i know you weren't planning on seeing your parents for thanksgiving so, maybe you would want to...come with me? to meet my mom."

you were taken aback. meeting his mom? meeting your partners parents was a big step in a relationship, and maybe armin asking you this meant he was really serious.

he continued, "we'll stay for a week, we can sleep together in my old room and i can show you my old town! maybe you and my mom will get along well too."

you didn't answer for a bit, since you were nervous. what if his mom doesn't like you?

"you don't have to be scared." armin whispered, placing his hand ontop of yours. "she'll love you."

"when are we leaving?"

"two days, if that's okay?"

you hesitated again, but really, what could go wrong?

"yes, that's fine armin."

a soft smile spread across his face, "thank you," armin kissed you, "we'll have fun, promise."

"i hope so," you trusted armin, he had to be right.

you spent the rest of the day helping armin pack, listening to music, and watching the leaves blow from the windows.

armin made coffees for both of you, and let you wear his sweater since it was pretty chilly in his house.

as much as you didn't want to admit it, you really loved him. what wasn't there to love?

of course you weren't going to tell him though, you might scare him away.

maybe, one day, you'll be able to tell him. but based off how things are going right now, you wouldn't risk ruining the relationship you two had.

**

although the didn't show it, armin was ecstatic that you agreed to meet his mother with him.

and if his mother didn't like you, he would force her to.

who wouldn't like you?

this was a big step in your relationship, and he was ready for it. he was serious.

you made him feel different, better than anyone else he'd dated. armin knew he would do anything just to see that signature smile on your face.

before you two met, he's seen you around campus before. he'd always try to approach you, but never gain the confidence to.

eren would always tell him, "you could get any girl you want with that face." but he didn't believe him.

but now, you were in his house. walking around in his sweater, holding a mug in your hand. how he wished he could get this moment tattooed onto him.

'maybe one day, we'll will get engaged.'

armin quickly shook that thought from his head, 'we won't last that long. but i hope we do..'

your voice calling from the kitchen interrupted his thought, "armin! can you pour me another cup please?" you asked, handing him the now empty mug.

before taking it from your hand, he stared at you for a bit. admiring every feature on your face. he could hang a painting of you on his wall. well, if he could paint he would do it himself.

"something wrong?"

armin quickly shook his head and took the mug from you, "no, not at all! i'll pour you some more, also, you can take a break! i'll do the rest myself."

"are you sure?"

yes, he was sure. armin wanted you to be comfortable and well-rested before helping him.

he nodded profusely, "yes! i'm sure."

you shrugged and walked off to the living room.

armin quickly walked right after you, handing you the cup of coffee you asked for as you sat down on his couch.

just as armin was about to walk away, you grabbed him by the arm. "sit with me armin, you can take a break from packing too."

he laughed, leaning down to kiss you. "fine, only for a bit though."

"every-time you say that it, you always end up staying for more than a bit."

armin laughed again. what could he say?

you had him in love.

**