𝟯𝟰|𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

p/n=pronouns
***

you had spent the few days you and armin had together with him and him only.

he took you on multiple dates, bought you a shit ton of gifts, and of course he didn't forget to take pictures of every moment.

of course, you guys did fuck more than usual, but you weren't complaining.

armin was mostly at your house, skimming through books in the room. you were usually in the living room or making something to eat.

but, those days were quickly coming to an end today.

armin was leaving today. his stuff was packed into the car, his room almost empty.

today was the last morning you would wake up next to him for a while.

the last morning you would eat breakfast with him for a while.

the last morning you would get ready besides him for a while.

today was your last chance to say those words you've always wanted to say.

as much as you didn't want to, you had helped armin finalize his packing, now you were waiting for the uber armin had called.

eren, mikasa, sasha and connie were also there, they wanted to say goodbye to armin as well.

you guys were all standing on the side of the road, waiting.

"still don't understand why you didn't just use your own car." eren said.

armin side-eyed eren, "is it really that important? besides," he put his arm around you, "it's much more dramatic that way."

"what's so dramatic about leaving in an uber?" connie asked.

"more emotional."

"especially for y/n." sasha whispered, snickering.

you pushed her slightly, shaking your head.

a ding came from armin's phone, and you knew exactly what it was.

"the driver said he's a few minutes away." armin said.

eren sighed, "i'll miss you armin."

"i'll visit, don't worry." the two hugged and exchanged some words.

mikasa also joined in, which led to sasha and connie joining, then you.

"i'll miss you guys, a lot." armin said, he looked like he was about to burst into tears.

the uber honked, startling him. "eren, can you put my stuff in the car while i say bye to y/n?"

"i think you should just go, you're making the driver wait and-"

armin cut you off, "i don't care, i wanna say bye to you." he held your face between his hands, "can i get a kiss at least?"

so, you kissed him like you weren't ever going to see armin again.

"i'll be back i promise. we'll call everyday, i left the keys to my house in your apartment."

"i know, i'll wait for you."

armin smiled, placing a kiss on your forehead. "i'll see you again! don't worry!" he called from the door of the car.

"i believe you! good luck!" you waved back, as armin drove off the road.

"i'll take care of p/n! don't worry!" sasha said, from besides you.

armin gave one last smile before the car disappeared.

"you okay?" sasha asked.

"i'm fine, i'm happy for him." you were lying. well, it's not like you weren't happy for him it's just that you didn't want to see armin go.

"connie and i are going to go out, wanna come? it'll be fun."

"i'm okay, i have a few things to do anyways."

she nodded, "if you need anything call me alright?"

"of course."

later on, you had walked back to your apartment. not really wanting to do anything, you laid on the couch watching a movie that you and armin would always watch together.

although, something had caught your eye on the kitchen counter. slips of paper of some sort.

one was a polaroid. you and armin under the blankets, covering your naked bodies. his head resting on your stomach, your hand on his head. seems like a morning after picture.

walking over, you took a look at the other paper. instead, it was a series of pictures. of you and armin. it was the day you two had went to the arcade and took pictures in the photo booth. on the back, there was your initials and armin's with a heart.

with that, you couldn't hold it back anymore. tears streamed down your face, knowing it would be a long time until you got to see him again.

and the worst part, you didn't get to say those words.

***
alright