𝟯𝟵|𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

p/n=pronouns

also, HELLO? MY OWN BOOK WAS IN MY TOP PICKS HELP

***

the past few days with armin were amazing, but it quickly came to an end when armin had to leave to go back to his classes.

you two had left the hotel and now he was at your house, waiting to get picked up to go back.

it was like the day he first left, the atmosphere was sad, and you didn't want to leave his side.

armin held you close on the couch, his hand stroking your head. soft jazz played in the background, the sun shined onto your faces.

"you're leaving again," you said, your voice low.   "when will you back?"

armin looked at you, his eyes full of regret. why did he have to transfer? couldn't he just stay and take whatever he has gotten?  "i'm sorry for leaving."

"don't be sorry, i'm not mad. well, i am upset that you're going but not that you're doing what you want." you placed your hand on his face, "don't worry about me. i'll be fine."

armin stayed silent for a bit, chewing on his bottom lip. "come with me."

"what?"

"come with me. to my new place. we can live together and-"

"i can't do that." you sat up, looking down at the ground.

"why not? you can do online. or, just apply for the college i go to. they have lots of programs, and different things i think you would love. we would wake up, get ready together, go our separate ways for the day, and then come back home to each other." armin said, checking the time.

1 hour until he goes.

"but, i wouldn't be in school for a bit. also, what if they don't accept my application? what would i do then?"

"they'll accept it."

"armin, stop it. there's a chance they won't. and if they don't, then i won't know what to do. it'll be a whole other problem. i think i'm fine here."

he simply nodded, looking at the time again.

45 minutes.

"okay. well, we still have 45 minutes. so, come back over here?" he asked, laying back down onto the couch.

you couldn't resist, even after the little disagreement you two just had. so, you returned to the position you were in before.

"i'm might fall asleep." you whispered, pulling a small blanket that was at the end of the couch over you two.

"well, i might have to wake you up so i can go."

"shh! don't talk about that right now." you said,  throwing your leg over armin's hip.

he laughed, kissing the top of your head.

why did he have to go?

**

you were woken by armin lightly shaking you, whispering your name.

"y/n, 10 minutes." he said, his things were by the door, his shoes were on.

you sat up, rubbing your eyes. "already?"

armin nodded, sitting besides you. "need anything?"

"nah, but you need to go outside and wait for your driver." you got up and ran to your room, looking for a few suitcases and a duffel.

"aren't you coming to wave me goodbye or something?" armin yelled out.

"yeah! i'll be out in a minute!"

he was a bit disappointed you weren't kissing him goodbye or anything, but, he knew you weren't going to let him leave without saying goodbye for one last time.

he went outside, and stood in the same spot he waited the first time he left. you were taking a bit long to come outside, and armin's driver was less than 5 minutes away.

if his driver came and you didn't come outside yet, would he just leave?

no, he wouldn't let himself do that, ever.

but, those 5 minutes passed quickly when the his uber pulled in front of him, honking the horn.

loading his stuff into the trunk, armin looked back at your apartment, but you were still nowhere to be seen.

"can i go or..?" his driver, porco asked.

"not yet! just wait." armin felt his eyes water a bit. the driver was getting impatient, and you still didn't come outside yet.

porco sighed, "look, i'll just drive if whoever you're waiting for isn't coming. i'll give you 2 minutes."

armin sighed, he started to text you.

where are you?
the driver said he's leaving soon.
i want to say goodbye.

but, armin didn't know he wouldn't have to say goodbye.

"i'm driving." porco groaned, beginning to drive off.

armin jumped forward, "wait! stop!"

he saw something.

or someone.

someone that looked like you, walking towards the car.

but, your hands weren't empty. one had carried a suitcase and the other had a duffel bag.

"armin!"

he turned to look out the window, his eyes looked red, as if he was crying.

"y/n?! what are you doing?"

breathless, you said, "i'm going with you."

he won't have to say goodbye.

***