𝟮𝟮.𝟭|𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹

hi lolol!!! double chapter but then again this is a special and doesn't take place after the last chapter

i felt bad bc some of the reactions yall gave on armins little speech so i wanted to make it up to y'all.

would you guys want me to rewrite it ? lmk

this whole book takes place around fall-early spring btw !

you're glad to skip this part, it's not important to the story :)
***

"armin!" you yelled after he threw a handful of orange, yellow and brown colored leaves your way.

you two were supposed to be raking leaves for your neighbor, you know to be nice. but armin threw leave at you.

"c'mon y/n, let's have some fun at least." he said, adjusting the beanie on his head.

"we're going to have to rake them all up again after," you sighed, kicking some stray leaves off the yard.

"and? that means more time with you." armin chuckled at your face, after he said that.

"continue raking. i'm freezing." you rolled your eyes playfully, turning back around to continue to rake leaves.

armin groaned and you two returned to what you were doing.

while finishing up an area, you felt another bundle of leaves hit your back. "armin,"

"hmm?" he said, giggling.

"you threw leaves at me, didn't you?"

"i have no idea what you're talking about." he tried to hold back a laugh at that.

you picked up a handful of leaves and threw them directly at armin. he held his hands up to block them and threw another bundle of leaves at you.

"your throw is garbage, armin!" you yelled, laughing. you hid behind trees and peeked out to throw leaves at armin.

"yeah, sure!" he laughed, running towards you, ducking under your open arms and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"armin— we're going to fall in to the-!"

leaves circulated around you. all different colors. red, orange, yellow and brown. if you hadn't just destroyed the pile of leaves you raked up it would've been...beautiful.

armin was on top of you, laughing his ass off. you two laid in a messed up pile, catching your breath.

"not funny armin! we ruined the pile." you groaned at the thought of having to rake up all those leaves again.

"you're doing that all alone, by the way." you said, obviously joking.

armin leaned off of you, using his arms to hold him up. his nose was dusted pink of the breeze, and he was smiling hard. "you wouldn't do that,"

"i will. watch me."

"yeah?"

"yeah, arlert."

he laughed again,climbing off of you and sitting besides you in the ruined pile of leaves.

"your neighbor is going to be mad," he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"yeah, that's why we better get started now."

armin nodded and began to stand up, but someone called out to you.

"it looks like you kids haven't gotten anything done!" your neighbor said standing in the doorway of her home, holding a plate of cookies and two glasses of milk.

"we're sorry miss! we'll get started again right away." armin called back.

"it's alright! why don't you guys come inside for a snack? it's pretty cold out there." your neighbor asked, gesturing inside her house.

you nodded, and armin wasted no time grabbing your arm and pulling you inside the house.

you two took off your coats and shoes and followed your neighbor into the kitchen.

"you two enjoy, i'll be in the next room."

"why don't you stay and eat with us?" you asked, your mouth filled with cookies.

"i'd rather leave you to be alone with your boyfriend," she said, whispering into your ear and grinning.

"oh! he's not my-"

armin cut you off before you could finish, "that's very nice of you miss," he said smiling.

"of course."

your neighbor left the kitchen, leaving you and armin alone.

"armin! why didn't you tell her we're not, yknow,"

"where's the fun in that?" armin laughed, patting the top of your head.

"we should do this more often," he said, a soft smile on his face.

"yeah, we should."

"good."

armin turned to you, "y/n, you're not going to leave, right?"

"why're you asking that now?" you asked, confused.

"just asking, sorry!" he waved his hands, looking back down at the cookies.

"i won't armin, don't worry." 

armin sighed in relief at that and smiled.

"thank you."

**