𝟵|𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱

armin never liked dressing up, it made him feel like he was putting on a fake, more presentable part of himself which he didn't like. he wanted people to see the real him, not a fake personality.

"you look good, armin." mikasa said from behind armin, smoothing out the sleeve of his blazer.

eren was in front of armin, combing through his blonde bangs. "you're going to have y/n fucking tripping man." he chuckled, a toothpick hanging from the corner of his mouth.

"it's not like that eren!" armin said, his cheeks automatically turning pink. "we're friends."

"friends who are about to get it on tonight."

"eren. stop it." mikasa said, stepping back to take one last look at armin.

"great." she smiled, holding two thumbs up.

eren also took a step back, looking at armin like he was admiring a finished art piece. "oh, you have to tell us about all the girls who are going to be all over you tonight."

armin laughed, adjusting his tie in the mirror. "i wouldn't say that.."

"i would." mikasa said.

"see? mikasa agrees." eren grinned, crossing his arms.

"i'll try to make you proud eren." armin said, slipping on the shoes he had by his door.

"you better."

***

sasha stood behind you in the mirror, dusting off your outfit.

"you look so good." she cheered, dancing around you.

"thank you sasha. i usually don't like dressing up but-"

"but, it's for armin! right?"

"eh, i don't know. i like myself dressed up, makes me feel..."

sasha turned, "sexy? hot? powerful?"

"i was going to say nice."

sasha fell onto your bed, her hair sprawled out beneath her. "hmph. i'm still surprised on how armin asked you to go with him- like that's so random,"

"you trying to say something?"

"no no! you're-like- amazing, but like- wow. i don't know. it's like you guys knew each other forever now. you two met, not too long ago and now he's bringing you to a party! i wish niccolo would do that." she said, sighing.

you giggled in the mirror, taking one last look at your outfit, "i'm sure he will."

"maybe. welp, i should go. i need to babysit those kids remember?" sasha stood, tying her hair back into its usual ponytail, and throwing her bag over her shoulder.

"true. i'll text you when i'm with armin, alright?"

"don't forget! have fun!" she waved, before running out your front door.

now, you were alone in your room, standing in front of your mirror, gazing up and down at your outfit.

"i look okay." you whispered to yourself, sitting on your bed and saw that you had two texts from armin, and...mikasa?