𝟭𝟱|𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

"you're kidding, she followed you?" sasha asked, snatching your phone.

"yeah! it was out of nowhere too." you said, taking a bite from the sandwich jean gave you earlier.

"annie's extremely pretty though, can't blame armin."

"i know! i cant even be mad because we're not even a thing..."

sasha handed you back your phone, "at least you have kirstein."

"i'm do not have anything with kirstein."

"sure."

sasha leaned back against the tree, groaning and rubbing her inner thighs. they were lightly bruised.

you scooted closer to her, setting her leg ontop of yours "what's wrong with your thighs?"

"well.."

"well what sasha?"

sasha's cheeks turned red and she hid her face in her hands.

"come on! tell me!" you pried her hands off her face and stared, waiting for her answer.

her voice dropped to a whisper, "so...i saw niccolo last night..."

"and...?"

"we had sex,"

you laughed and let go of her hands, "i knew you were  going to say that ! sasha, you never told me you did that!"

"i'm twenty years old, of course i do that. do you not?"

"i've done it several times in high school, but none of them were enjoyable."

what you were saying was true. you did hook up with people here and there, but none of them really made you feel good. it was more like a fuck-and-go. that's what sasha likes to call it.

"oh yeah? with who?" sasha giggled then looked back at you, her eyes full of anticipation.

"you know who."

"no way! you're not talking about reiner, are you?"

"i am."

you hooked up with a guy named reiner braun a few times in high school, sasha knew him.

"damn, he wasn't good?" sasha asked, giggling a bit under her breath.

"not at all."

"good afternoon sasha and y/n." a voice spoke from behind you two.

it was mikasa.

"mikasa! sit, we have a question." sasha grinned and scooted over to make space for mikasa.

"what's the question?" she asked.

"do you have experience?"

"in what, exactly?"

"sex."

mikasa was taken back, her whole face went red. "well, yeah."

you and sasha leaned in, "who?" you asked, biting your bottom lip to hold back a laugh.

"eren.."