𝟭𝟵|𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

this chapter with be from armin's point of view, and will be based off the song above.

for this chapter p/n will be replaced with they/them, because it would be kind of irritating to write and read p/n every sentence since it was going to be used a lot.

don't worry, if you don't like that it's fine it'll only be for this chapter <3

you're free to replace it with urs of choice .

***

i couldn't sleep for days.

all i kept thinking about was y/n.

their name kept bouncing around in my head, everything i did reminded me of them.

i honestly thought it would be different this time.

first time i laid eyes on y/n, the world stopped. everything about them was amazing.

i love their features, personality, the way they're there for anything.

one look at them and it'll take your breath away, i swear. the moment they sat at the tree, the sun shining onto their skin, and the wind blowing onto their clothes, i knew they were my type.

in a short span of two weeks, i fell completely head over heels. i wanted to care for them, be the one to protect them from harm.

i felt like, i needed to see them. feel them, hear them.

i denied it all the time in my head, 'you cant possibly like them.'

"you still like annie right?'

'you move on so fast!'

truth is, i forgot all about annie when i stayed overnight with them. something about having them sleep peacefully on my chest, holding each other in our arms, did something to me.

i don't know what i was thinking, pretending to like annie in front of them. i fucking regret that so much. only reason why i said that was because i was still denying my feelings for them. i thought if, i pretended to still like annie i wouldn't feel that way about them anymore. but seeing them with jean hurt. a lot. that should've be me.

who am i thinking? they're probably happy with him anyways. i bet they're on a happy little cafe date.

but, if they're happy, i'm happy.

overall, i do wish i could have y/n as my lover.

there is no other.

**

"armin, what's the answer to thiss~!" eren groaned, pointing at the notebook in front of him.

i was supposed to be helping him with homework, but i guess i spaced out.

"hm? oh- uhm, i don't know. use a calculator or something." i said back, not in the mood to deal with eren's stupidity.

he shut the notebook and stared at me. hard. "what's up with you lately? you've been acting weird."

"nothings wrong, can you just, do your homework?"

"you know i don't like when you don't communicate with me, armin." eren said sternly.

at this point i was fed up, why couldn't he just shut up?

"shut up. please. i'm not in the mood right now and you're not making it any better."

eren was taken aback, i was never really the one the say stuff like that, unless something, or someone was really bothering me.

"is this about annie or..?"

i almost punched him.

"not it's not annie. shut up about her already will you?"

eren looked up at the sky to think a bit, before looking back at me and biting his bottom lip to hold bad a smile. "it's about y/n isn't it?"

i looked away and ignored him, staring at the empty bench where y/n would always sit with sasha. they weren't there today, though.

"it is! i was right. i'm  is never wrong." he congratulated himself and chuckled.

"sometimes i wish you would shut up." i grumbled.

"oh come on! tell me what's up. we're best friends."

i hesitated a bit, but then i realized, 'maybe this could help.' i rubbed my temples and said, "fine."

"yay!"

the rest of my lunch was me explaining to eren what happened between y/n and i, and how i really felt. it did feel nice to get off my chest, and eren did give me some advice here and there, but i wouldn't be following it any time soon because advice from eren is like pouring gasoline onto an already burning fire.

maybe i could try to talk to y/n soon. it was killing me being away from them. like always, i needed to see them, hear them, feel them.

there is no other.

**

short chapter because i've been a little busy this week, but don't worry ! <3

remember this whole chapter was from armin's pov.