𝟮𝟬|𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

every interaction with eren in this chapter is friends only :)
warning: mentions of alcohol and intoxication
**

"what's taking eren so long?!" you groaned, pacing around your living room.

mikasa sat on your couch, legs crossed and playing with the chains that dangled around her neck. "maybe he's picking up lunch. he's always hungry."

you groaned again, flopping back onto the couch and laying your head in mikasa's lap. eren had told you he wanted to come over, becasue he heard about you and armin. he wasn't really supposed to tell you he knew, but he couldn't help himself. apparently, he had some 'good advice' for you and that he had the perfect thing to get your mind off of the whole you and armin thing.

mikasa had come over too, but she came without eren this time since he took wayyy to long to get dressed.

mikasa sighed, "he always takes forever to get to one place, i swear i'm going to-"

she was interrupted by a knock on the door, and you immediately jumped up to get it.

there stood eren, holding a cup of soda in his hand. "yo," he stepped into your apartment, stretching and taking a seat next to mikasa. "nice place."

"are you serious? no "may i come in" or anything?" you said sarcastically.

"sorry!"

mikasa and eren mumbled hellos to each other, and eren gave mikasa a light peck on the lips.

"so where's the advice you said would help?" you questioned, sitting on the floor in front of the couch, facing eren and mikasa.

"advice? advice about what?" mikasa asked, turning to look at you, then eren, then back to you again.

"oh! y/n and armin are like, not cool anymore." eren said with a mouthful of some snack he must've brought with him.

"what happened? if i may ask."

eren chuckled before explaining to mikasa what had happened. every detail, every sentence...everything.

when eren finished, mikasa didn't say a word. instead, she wrapped her arms around you and hugged you tightly. "i'm sorry y/n."

"it's okay mikasa! i'm not, bothered anymore or anything." that was a lie.

eren or mikasa didn't know about jean though, and you don't really plan on telling them. they're both really good friends with jean and even thought you shouldn't, you would feel bad for making them choose sides.

"word of advice y/n," eren said patting your knee, "you should talk to armin soon. he's way out of it, he barely wants to help me with my homework anymore!"

"and how is that my problem?"

"who's supposed to help me with my homework then? duh." eren pulled out his phone and started typing. "all i'm saying, is that you should talk to him. i know you might think there's no reasonable explanation for why he said all of that, but i'm sure he had to do it for a reason. don't you agree mikasa? armin isn't the type to do that."

mikasa nodded, and pulled out her phone as well.

eren was right, in some way. armin did seem hesitant to say he still liked annie, like he never really meant it.

"i have something to get your mind off of armin." eren smirked, leaving you curious and also, terrified.

***

"i didn't expect you bringing me to a party, eren." you said, staring up at the big house in front of you. you could hear the sounds of music and people yelling inside.

"come on! you need this, and i bet sasha's here too." eren grabbed you and mikasa by the arms, dragging you inside.

the music was blaring, colorful lights flashed all over the room, and multiple sweaty bodies were dancing and crowded together. the house smelled like alcohol it almost made you feel sick.

"who's party is this eren?" mikasa tried to  yell over the music.

"a friend of mine, named ymir!" eren grinned, continuing to pull you and mikasa through the crowd of people.

"where are we even going!?" you yelled at eren, you could barely hear yourself speak over the loud music.

"we're heading to where connie and sasha are at, probably the corner of the living room."

after what felt like forever, you reached a long couch, with a coffee table in front and filled with empty cups, purses, and cards. on the couch was connie and sasha, talking and drinking. the music was way lower from the corner where you were standing.

"y/n! what the hell? what're you doing here?" sasha exclaimed, jumping up and hugging you.

"eren brought me here, to get my mind off of.."

"armin!" sasha finished your sentence.

"what-? how do you know?"

"eren told me everything on the way here. that big ass mouth of his."

you laughed at that.

"anyways, you didn't come here to be sulking. we're gonna have fun tonight." sasha grinned, pulling you into the couch and handing you a plastic cup filled with a light gold liquid.

"connie made this, it's sooo good."

you grimaced at the smell, it smelled so...sweet. you held the cup up to your lips, and took a small sip. it tasted like candy and fruit, with a small drop of some time of alcohol.

"sasha, are you trying to give me a stroke?"

she giggled as you scrunched up your face, "c'mon, it's not that bad."

you shook your head and turned to look at the door that was across from where you were sitting on the couch. you could hear the noises of girls giggling coming from the room. but of course you weren't stupid and you knew exactly what was going on in there.

"y/n!" connie called over to you, "looking good as always."

"thank you connie!"

you turned back to sasha, pointing your head over to the door. "what do you think is going on in there, hm?"

sasha rolled her eyes, "have no idea, but i saw annie go in there."

annie? your mind was thinking thoughts you didn't want to think, and it's pretty obvious what it was. annie said she wasn't into guys anymore...right?

almost as if she was summoned, annie walked out of the room in just a grey sports bra and sweatpants, her hair loose.

coming out of the room behind her was hitch and two other girls you didn't know. what surprised you most was hitch, and you almost laughed at how she got back at jean.

"holy shit," sasha whispered, watching as the group moved towards the area where most people were dancing . "i would've joined."

"sasha, control yourself."

she giggled again, chugging down the last of her drink. "ugh, can you get me another please?"

"sure." you took her cup and stood from the couch, maneuvering through people.

finally you made it to the kitchen, there was only a few people in there chatting or eating. among the people in the kitchen, there was a blonde tuft of hair that caught your eye the most.

and when that blonde head turned around, you saw a very familiar face.

**