𝟯𝟬|𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱

p/n=pronouns
play song above at • (optional)
**

before you could realize, morning came. you were alone in armin's bed, the covers wrapped tightly around you.

the sun lit up his room, the trophies on the wall shining.

sitting up, you yawned and rubbed your eyes, then went to go look for armin. the smell of breakfast being cooked attracted you downstairs.

in the kitchen was just armin's mom, standing in front of the stove humming.

"morning, mrs.arlert. where's armin?"

"he went to get us some coffee! here, sit." she pulled out a chair at the table, and placed a plate of food in front of you.

you looked down at the plate. crepes. "thanks."

"i want to talk," she said, sitting down at the seat besides you.

"if this is about me and armin i don't. "

"it's not! well, kind of. but just listen to me sweetheart."

you shrugged, and she began to talk.

"i meant no harm against you yesterday, it's just annie she helped me a lot. i have nothing against you, just was a bit surprised. you and armin are beautiful together."

you looked at her, then to the hand she had on your arm, then back to her. those blue eyes she had looked exactly like armin's.

you finished swallowing before answering,  "it's all good,"

"are you sure? i don't want you to spend the rest of your stay mad at me."

you nodded again, "promise. it's good."

she smiled and got up from her seat, pouring a cup of orange juice.

just in time, armin walked into the kitchen with a cardboard cup holder with three coffees.  "morning mom, morning y/n."

mrs. arlert handed a plate to armin, kissing him on the cheek. "morning, armin! i made crepes, your favorite when you were a kid."

"oh yeah! i used to beg my mom every morning for these, the highlight of my days."

his mother laughed and left the kitchen, going into the living room.

"thought you'd be more of a granola cereal type of kid," you laughed.

"oh please i wasn't that stuck-up." armin nudged you playfully.  "oh and also, y/n. i'm going out with eren tonight, he says he wants a 'guys night', corny ass."

"he's in town?"

"well, we did grow up together along with mikasa, so he's in the area."

"you should go, you guys haven't spent time together in a while." you said, standing up and placing your dishes and began to wash them.

"yeah, yeah i know. but, i was planning to take you around my hometown for a bit. show you where i grew up." he came up behind you, resting his head onto your shoulder.

"if we do we better come back on time so you can get ready for your guys night with eren."

"stop calling it that!" armin hid his face "makes him sound like a douche."

• you laughed, finishing up washing your dishes with armin almost falling asleep on your shoulder. "so, we're heading out or what?"

armin smirked and quickly ran to grab coats and gloves.

"it's cold out, so we have to be warm." he said, throwing on his coat, fitting a grey beanie around his head, and putting the gloves onto his hand.