𝟯𝟭|𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆

p/n=pronouns
warning: mentions of alcohol and intoxication

drunk armin 😒

armin calls u bitch but in a joking way
**

armin was back to his normal self by the time you two reached his house again, and he went to get dressed for the outing he had with eren.

you were in the living room, laying on the couch until the doorbell rang.

groaning, you stood up and answered the door.

"y/n?" eren said, confused.

"eren! hey, armin's getting ready."

"yeah, i know that. but, what're you doing here?"

"well, armin wanted me to meet his mom and have thanksgiving dinner with them. so, now i'm here."

eren nodded, "nice one armin." he mumbled.

"armin! eren's here!" you called from the doorway.

he came down the stairs, and walked over to where you stood, with his jacket over his arm.

"you look so good," you said, adjusting the rolled up sleeves of his shirt.

"thank you," armin kissed your cheek, "i'll miss you."

"you'll be back in a few hours,"  you pushed him into the doorway, "now go!"

armin turned back, "bye! don't burn the house down!"

"i won't!"

you shut the door, walking back into the living room.

"y/n?" a soft voice called from behind you.

turning around it was armin's mother, holding another plate of something. "i made cookies, where's armin?"

"he went out with eren, probably won't be back for a while."

"oh, well do you want some of these?"

"sure."

she placed the plate of cookies on the coffee table in front of you, and sat besides you.

"thank you," she said.

"for what?" you asked, confused.

"for making armin happy, he seems to really like you."

you smiled to yourself, "he makes me happy too."

"and i would be happier if you were my in-law!"

"that's so embarrassing!" you hid your face, and mrs.arlert laughed, hugging you.

"i'm heading to bed, when armin come back tell him to wash those damn dishes in the sink."

you laughed, "will do."

**
multiple hours later, armin stumbled into the house with eren by his side. the first few buttons of his shirt were unfastened, hair a mess.

"i'm guessing you guys had a fun time?"

eren scoffed, "hell yeah! but armin's your problem now." he basically pushed armin toward you.

"eren!"

"nope!" he ran back to his car, driving away.

"missed you..." armin slurred over his words.

"i can tell. come, you're going to bed." you threw his arm over your shoulder, helping him up the stairs.

"how much did you drink?" you asked, brushing the hair out of his face.

"just a little,"

"yeah sure."

"take that shirt off and put a new one on, probably sitting in your own sweat right now."

"very gross," armin said, throwing off his shirt. but instead of replacing it, he just stayed shirtless.

"that's fine too." you sat next to where armin was laying, tracing his cheeks with your fingers.

armin sat up, "i've been thinking,"

you knew whatever was going to come out of armin's mouth was going to be crazy.

he grabbed your fingers, and specifically looked at the ring one. "your finger is really ugly," then he thought, "a ring would make it look better."

you giggled, "armin, that was corny."

"i tried." he said, shrugged and falling back onto the bed. "i want kids too."

going along, you asked "yeah? how many?"

armin lazily counted on his fingers, "10."

"way too many, go to bed."

he shook his hands in protest, "wait! i can lower it to 5."

"no way,"

"3!?"

"hell no, armin."

armin threw the covers over himself, defeated.

just as you were about to walk out the door, armin stopped you. "where are you going?"

"back to the living room, i have a show playing."

he sucked his teeth, "bitch, get over here."

rolling your eyes, you flopped down next to him.

by the time you got yourself settled under the covers, armin was slowly falling asleep.

***
short chapter ,

if you don't know what sucking your teeth is it's the thing people do that sounds like 'mmcht'