𝟯𝟲|𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆

song at • (optional)
mentions of alcohol

p/n= pronouns
**

"do you miss him?" sasha asked, staring at you with a huge smirk plastered across her face.

"of course, what kind of question is that sasha? i miss armin a lot." you sighed, "i've been wanting to see him, but i haven't found the time to go and visit. i've been stuck with finishing up school and work and stuff-"

"just go live with him!"

you scoffed, "sasha, i'm not in the mood for jokes right now."

"are you serious? you literally could." she took a sip from your coffee, "just do online."

"no thanks, that wouldn't look good."

"well, i don't know what to do for you now." sasha pulled out her phone, and started texting rapidly, giggling at some points.

"don't do anything stupid!" you attempted to snatch her phone, but sasha just ended up pulling it away from you.

"would i be me if i didn't do anything stupid?"

"sasha, please." you were basically begging at this point, "armin and i are doing just fine. we call and text everyday. he even mails me little gifts once in a while. we're good."

"you haven't seen him in two years, y/n. you need to see him eventually."

"i know that."

sasha rolled her eyes, and grabbed you by the arm. "anyways, connie and i wanted to take you out for your birthday. eren and mikasa might tag along too."

your birthday was tomorrow, you didn't really feel like doing any huge. but, you couldn't say know to sasha's offer.

"where are we going?"

her eyes lit up, "it's a surprise." she pushed you into your room, throwing clothes at you. "get dressed nicely!"

sitting on your bed, you stared at the pile of clothes in your hands.

in the pile, there was a sweater. that one sweater you wore the day you raked leaves with armin. his voice rang in the back of your head.

picking up a pair of shorts, it was the shorts you wore over your bathing suit to the beach with him.

shaking your head, you scolded yourself. 'enjoy yourself.'

instead of sitting there sulking, you decided to get dressed and try to have fun for that day.

sasha knocked at your door, "hurry up! connie said he's on his way!"

"okay, okay!" you scrambled to put your best clothes on, fixing up your appearance in the mirror.

just as you were about to step out, sasha slammed open the door with connie besides her.

"oh god, you look so good!" she said, taking photos of you. many appeared blurry, or blurry with you attempting to cover up the camera.

"sasha's right, y/n. amazing looking!" connie said.

"right?!" sasha sighed, "i wish i was armin."

you punched her playfully, "stop it."

she giggled, "okay how about we start going?"

**

10:30 pm

an hour drive later, you, sasha and connie arrived in front of a restaurant. a fancy looking one with marble pillars in front, lights dangling across it, and classical music coming from inside.