𝟮𝟱|𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝟬.𝟮

[title] = title in a relationship. ex: girlfriend, boyfriend, partner etc.

at • play song (optional)

***

jean stepped out of the car, keys in one hand and a drink in the other. "i'm here!" he yelled.

"it's jean!" sasha yelled, running over to him along with connie, eren and mikasa.

armin's grip on your arm tightened, and he whispered into your ear. "let's go for a swim,"

"the water is so cold armin-"

• "so?" he laughed, grabbed your arm and ran over towards the water.

you looked back, and jean was staring at you and armin running towards the water. sasha and connie were pointing over to you two.

armin dragged you into the water, splashing up at you.

"don't go too far!" you yelled, once the water reached your thighs.

"don't worry love," armin pulled you closer, the water now reaching your shoulders. "you'll be fine."

you got splashed in the face as armin grabbed your arms and glided across the water.

"we're not touching the bottom and it's freaking me out-"

"god, relax!" armin chuckled, holding your face in between in hands. "you'll learn to love it i promise."

you nodded and you two stood floating in the water for a bit, basking in the moonlight. the only sounds that could be heard was the crickets and the soft splash of waves against rocks and going up against shore.

you could also hear the others chatting if you tried really hard, but from where you and armin were, it was difficult to make out words.

"hey, y/n." armin spoke up.

"hm?"

"i, uh, never really got a chance to y'know, really ask you out properly and not over tears." armin pulled you over to a nearby rock. "i wasn't sure when it would be the best time to make it official but- i think now's the best."

you were confused a bit at first, but then you realized that armin was probably not the type of person that wanted to confess their feelings while crying.

"so, now asking officially- y/n, please go out with me. my [title]."

you stared at him, sitting in silence for a bit. "armin.."

"you don't have to say yes,"

"of course i'm going to go out with you stupid," you said, laughing at the look armin had on his face when you hesitated before.

"don't ever do that again," he smiled, his eyes sparkling in the moonlight. armin pulled you close, leaning back onto a rock. he pressed his lips onto yours, hand behind your head. this kiss was more passionate than before, filled with more...love.

"think they'll see us?" you asked in between kisses.

"course not, but besides- i think it'll be good if jean sees us." armin chuckled.

"you're evil."

"i guess you could say that."

you two laughed, leaning up against the rock and peppering each other in kisses.

you kissed every spot on armin's collarbone and neck, but you left the hickies for when you two got home and cleaned.

armin looked down at you, his eyes glued onto your face, cheeks flushed pink, and smiling.

"what're you doing?" you questioned, looking at the him.

"just, studying you."

"hm well, i'm sure you'll get to study more when we get to your house." you laughed at the expression on his face. "now, we should get back right?"

armin nodded profusely, almost running out of the water with you right by his side.

like he promised.

**

i apologize for the short chapter!! i graduated today, and was pretty busy.

but, i thinkkk i'll be posting another longer chapter by friday- saturday, so don't worry!!

love u guys <33