𝟯𝟳|𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗳𝘁

p/n=pronouns
song at •
**

it was raining today. thunder crashed, lighting struck.

there was tea boiling on your stove, music played throughout your living room. on days like these, you and armin would usually be playing uno by the window, listening to his playlist specifically.

you sat at the kitchen counter, scrolling through you phone and waiting for the tea to finish boiling. a text appeared on the top of your screen, from eren.

'open the door'

you got up and walked over to the door, confused. as you opened it, eren stood there.

"what're you doing here?" you asked, stepping out of the way so eren could step inside.

"armin wants me to bring you to uh, some place downtown. apparently it's a surprise. he also said to pack some clothes, and whatever necessary things you need."

you stood there, confused. "are you fucking kidding me?"
**

well, eren convinced you. now, you were in front of a huge hotel downtown. a fancy one.

where was armin getting all this money from?

"so, what now?" you asked eren, who was handing you your bags.

"check in, go to the room, and just...chill, i guess. armin said he had something for you up there. said you deserve a break. also, use armin's last name."

you sighed, feeling guilty armin was spending all his money on trying to please you when you didn't really need it. "thanks eren. call me when you get home."

"got it."

• the hotel was huge. there was shining letters across of it, trost hotel. the lobby was busy with people, who looked like they were loaded with cash. pretty velvet seats were scattered all over, and the check-in counter was besides a bar, serving refreshments.

walking up to the empty counter, you did check in using your name. but, your last name was just replaced with armin's.

you got led up to your room, by a worker named erwin smith.

the room was beautiful, red silk bedsheets were draped over a king bed. windows from ceiling to floor where you could see all the city lights. there was a mini-fridge filled with sodas and mini snacks. a tv on the wall, besides it was two robes and two pairs of slippers and more complimentary items. a bathroom, too.

setting your bags down, you walked over to the bed and sitting down, staring out the windows.

why would armin make you come here, alone?

you just felt guilty, being able to enjoy this room that armin probably paid a fortune for, just for him not being able to experience it himself.

your phone rang in your bag, and you scrambled to answer it.

"hello? armin?"

"hey! you enjoying your room?"

"yes i am! how did you pay for this? it seems expensive here."

"don't worry about that. glad you're enjoying it. but, uh, there's something that was just delivered to you. just check around the corner."

"uhm, okay."

you left your phone on the bed, armin hanging up as you walked towards the door.

the hallway your room was in was empty, but there was no package in front of your door.

but, just as you were about to go back inside a noise came from around the corner. where armin said to check.

as you turned the corner, you saw the source of the noise.

you saw him.

"armin?"

those blue eyes you would always get lost in, the blonde hair you would run your fingers through.

"happy birthday."

that boy you met under the tree, shared your best moments with, cried with, laughed with.

your heart.

tears flooded your eyes, as armin wrapped his arms around you tightly, kissing your forehead. "i missed you so much." you said.

"i missed you more." armin whispered, kissing you.

you missed those soft lips of his and his touch.

pulling away, you looked at him. "so this was my gift?"

armin's hands roamed all over you, pulling your waist towards his. "more gifts inside?"

you laughed, knowing exactly what he meant. he quickly dragged you into the room, pushing you down onto the bed. "let me show you how much i missed you."

many, many rounds later, you two laid under the silk blankets. armin's fingers trailing across your cheek, your legs tangled together, and your body against his.

"you know i had this room specifically customized for you?" armin said, his hands not leaving your face.

"really? you didn't have to do all this. i'm thinking it was expensive."

"it was but, i got it. everyone else helped."

while looking into those eyes, you finally decided to say it. if armin didn't say the words back, what would you do?

but, instead, you took the risk.

you were ready.

you kissed him again, holding his hands in yours. "thank you. so much. i love you."

armin's eyes lit up at those words, his breath hitched. "i love you too."

you said the words.

armin said it back.

those words you've been waiting to get off your tongue for so long.

armin kissed you again, his hand cradling the back of your head.

now, you felt complete.

finally, your gift came.

**

last chapter will be chapter 40 :)

STUDYING YOU|𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘁➪जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें