𝟮𝟲|𝗰𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗲𝘀

hi !!

play song at • (optional)
***

- 3 weeks later -

after the beach, everything went well. you were back and forth with armin's house and hung out with him pretty much every day.

you haven't heard from jean in a while, neither has armin. but, he wasn't on your mind anymore. in fact, you couldn't care less.

classes were going well, you were passing, and you weren't really stressing about anything.

well, except what costume you, armin, mikasa, eren, sasha and connie should wear for halloween.

you six were sitting around sasha's living room.

eren was sprawled across the couch with mikasa laying on top of him.

connie was sitting on the floor in front of a couch which sasha sat in.

you and armin, were cuddled up on the third armchair.

"i swear, we're not being ghosts." eren said, looking through an article titled 'cool group halloween costumes'.

"sexy nurses." connie suggested.

"no," everyone else said in unison, making connie pout.

"soldiers," mikasa said. "i found this group costume online, it's called scout uniform. like some soldier looking thing,"

everyone crowded around mikasa and her phone, looking to see what she was talking about.

the costume was pulled up on the screen. it was black, with silver straps all over it.

"i think that looks pretty good." armin said, scrolling down and looking at the reviews.

"looks tight as hell," eren said

"i like it tight," sasha joked, smirking

you laughed, "oh my god sasha."

**

• later on, everyone squeezed into armin's car and drove to the nearest halloween store.

it smelled like pumpkins inside and the artificial cobwebs tickled your face as you walked in.

"alrightt, now where would these costumes be?" sasha asked, looking at the nearby props.

mikasa pointed towards the far back of the store, "they should be in the back, let's go check."

so, you all headed towards the back of the store. you and connie got scared by the jump-scare animatronics and almost peed your pants.

mikasa was unfazed, armin was sweating pools. eren acted like he didn't care, but you knew he was terrified. it was obvious, because he want gripping onto mikasa tighter than before. sasha screamed bloody-murder every-time an animatronic jumped at her, the store manger had to tell her to quiet down.

"we're college students, still afraid of fucking dolls," armin laughed, flicking a nearby mask.

"you're scared too!" you said.

"not as scared as youuu,"

"hey, the costumes are right here!" sasha ran over to them picking out six. "here, try these on everyone!"

you all headed into separate dressing rooms, slipping on the costumes.

"okay!" sasha yelled from her dressing room. "everyone come out on the count of 3."

"1.."

"2..."

"3!"

everyone stepped out of the dressing rooms, wowing at the costumes.

"we look sooo good." sasha grinned, twirling in the mirror.

"i look better," connie boasted, pushing sasha out of the mirror.

mikasa examined her body and legs, and pulling at the waist of the tights. "i like it," she said.

eren stood behind her, feeling her up "i do too, a lot. especially on youu,"

"you're embarrassing,"

armin looked at you and you looked at him. "this costume is amazing," he said, turning you around.

"mhm, and it really brings out your arm muscles," you said, trailing your hand down armin's arm.

"okay! it's official, we're buying these." sasha cheered, already rushing back into the dressing room to change back.

"good choice mikasa!" connie gave her a thumbs up from the gap under the dressing room door.

**

it was now 8pm, and everyone was back at sasha's house. only this time, everyone was huddled onto the largest couch, engulfed in large blankets, and their eyes glued onto the tv.

armin flipped through channels, trying to find scary movies to watch. everyone sat with a bowl of popcorn in their laps and a drink by their side.

"i wanna watch a reallyyy scary one. like, almost cry and cant sleep for days type of scary." sasha said, her mouth full of popcorn.

"last time you said that you had to sleep at my apartment for days." connie said giggling, then earned a slap on the back from sasha.

"how about that one?" eren pointed to a movie on the far right, the cover was a window with blood splattered all over it.

"let's watch it! bet i won't be scared one bit." sasha said, pulling her feet into the blankets.

eren scoffed, "yeah sure,"

"i think armin's going to be the most scared." you laughed.

"seriously? eren's more of a scaredy-cat than me!" armin exclaimed, clicking on the movie.

"yeah? well, whoever's gets most scared has to clean up at the end." eren challenged, crossing his arms.

"i'm joining in too," sasha added.

"and me!" connie said.

"me as well." even mikasa joined in.

armin turned to you, "y/n? how about you?"

"i guess i'll join in too!" even though you were scared shitless, you wanted to join in on the challenge anyways.

"then, it's settled."

..

sasha ended up losing.

but, at the end of the movie everyone was shaking and staring wide-eyed. even mikasa.

armin cleared his throat, "well, um. that was...."

"horrifying! i don't think i'll ever be able to sleep again. i'm never leaving this spot on the couch ever." sasha whined, her face was dug into mikasa's shoulder.

"never let eren choose a movie ever. again." you said, scooting up closer to armin.

there was a moment of silence between everyone before eren spoke up. "so, i think we can all agree that nobody is going to get up to turn on the lights?"

connie shook his head, "i'm not even leaving this couch until morning!"

"just- turn on some cartoons or something!" you said, grabbing the remote from armin's hand and flipping to a channel that was playing cartoons.

"yup, that's totally going to help y/n." connie groaned, which ended with you slapping him on the back.

everyone spent the rest of the night huddled together watching cartoons and talking.

on the verge of falling asleep, you knew you would never regret sitting under that tree.

**

now do i ever break my promises? :)