𝟮𝟯|𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿

p/n= pronouns
**

the morning sun shone onto your face, the morning birds chirping outside the window, anddd...an arm draped over your waist.

your eyes fluttered open, and you saw armin sleeping right against you. he wasn't wearing anything but boxers and you weren't clothed either.

armin was pressed up against you, his head buried into the crook of your neck and his body close. you slithered your way out of his grasp, sitting up and looking at him.

armin looked so pretty with the sun shining onto his skin. his hair was messy, but it looked good regardless.

you could sit here forever, admiring him. but, you didn't want to sit in his bed naked forever.

just as you were about to creep off the bed towards the bathroom, a hand grabbed your arm.

"where are you going?" armin asked, his voice low.

"i thought you were sleeping," you laughed

"i felt you get up,"

"i was just going to you know, clean up. probably get something to eat. you should too, armin."

armin sat up and sighed, yawning. "we should do something today, like go to mall orrr—"

"—orrr we can hang out with mikasa and the others?"

"i would prefer to hang out with us alone," armin said, stretching.

"is that so?" you asked with a smirk on your face. you crawled back over to him, sitting on his lap with his face in between your hands.

"you're so annoying," he said playfully before pulling your body towards his and kissing you.

armin's fingers ghosted over your collarbones, and he kissed you more desperately. you weren't expecting to go for a round two but...

"y/n,"

"hm?"

"your phone's ringing."

you groaned as you reached for your phone on armin's nightstand, annoyed at whoever was calling you in the middle of a moment.

as the name on the screen cleared, you scrunched up your face.

why the fuck was jean calling you?

curious, you answered.

"hello?!"

"y/n?" jean called from the other side.

"what do you want now?! i'm busy, and didn't i tell you to delete my number?"

armin watched you talk on the phone, curious about who you were talking to.

jean sighed, "i just wanted to say i'm sorry-"

"i don't wanna hear your fake ass apologies, now leave me alone!"

just as you were about to hang up, armin grabbed the phone from your hand.

"armin, wait-"