𝟮𝟰|𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝟬.𝟭

beach chapter part 1.

p/n=pronouns

play song at • (optional)

mentions of mikasa's tits <3
***

"how about...mini golfing!?" sasha recommended.

"no one wants to push around golf balls all day into dinosaurs mouths," connie groaned.

"well, cmon guys, we have to decide on something to do for the weekend." eren said, playing with a golden leaf in his hand.

"how about the beach?" armin said, looking up from his notebook he was writing in.

"the beach? in the middle of fall?" mikasa said, a confused look on her face.

"yeah! tons of people do it. i used to do it as-well. it might be a little chilly but if we go to the warmer part of town then we might be fine. plus, we don't even have to go in the water!"

"mmm, i don't know..."

"armin's right. plus since it is fall, not many people will be there so we'll have tons of spots. although i wonder who'll drive.." sasha said, looking up at the sky and tapping her chin.

"hold on, we still need to make sure if everyone's fine with that." you added, looking around the circle you were gathered in.

you, armin, mikasa, connie, sasha, and eren all sat under your designated spot, coming up with weekend plans before halloween.

"is everyone okay with the beach?" you asked.

everyone nodded and mumbled approvals among themselves.

"so it's settled. beach this saturday, atttt let's say, 1 o clock? who's driving?" eren said, turning away from the group. "don't even look at me."

"armin? will ya drive?" connie asked.

"mm, why cant mikasa do it!?" he whined.

you laughed, "armin, you're the one who suggested the beach." 

"mm fine,"

"yay! so it's official." sasha cheered, fist bumping everyone.

"wait a minute- shouldn't we ask jean if he wants to go?" mikasa said.

you and armin glanced at each other, both of you knowing the issue between you and jean.

you leaned over to whisper, "should we tell them?"

armin whispered back, but it was more of a whisper-yell. "no! they're close with jean, especially connie and sasha. it'll break their friendship, plus...i don't think they'll believe us."

"okay, but i-" connie interrupted, "jean said that we won't be able to make it!"

you and armin sighed, relieved, but connie continued.

"but, he did say he'll only be able to make it around the evening, and i'm pretty sure we'll still be there by then so—he'll try to make it around then."

"oh. well, thats okay." you said, looking down at your feet.

armin noticed and squeezed ur hand. "just don't pay any mind, kay?"

you nodded, smiling.

***

• the week went by quickly, and everything was normal. you did have a a few tests here and there, but they were nothing to worry about.

you were rushing around armin's house, gathering your stuff together.

"c'mon y/n, it's 1:30!" armin yelled from the front door, cooler in one hand and a beach bag in the other.

"let me just grab my sandals!" you yelled back, scrambling to the door with your stuff in hand "okay, i'm ready."

you and armin got into the car, driving as fast as you can to everyone's house. first you got eren, then mikasa, then sasha and connie.

mikasa had to sit on eren's lap since it was crowded in the back, but all you did was laugh at them from the comfort of the passenger seat.

when you arrived at the beach, sasha and connie ran onto the sand, throwing around a beach ball. mikasa set up the umbrella, while eren and armin prepared drinks.

armin was right, it was a bit chilly but you did bring a t-shirt. by the car, you and mikasa stripped down into your bathing suits and placed your sunglasses on-top of your heads.

from afar, there was whistling. armin, sasha and eren.

"looking good y/n!" armin cheered.

"nice tits mikasa!" sasha yelled, mikasa turning red, then earned a bonking from eren on the back of the head. "oh yeah, y/n you look amazing!" sasha also yelled at you, making phone motions with her hands.

armin also hit her on the back of the head.

"y/n, catch!" connie yelled, throwing a volleyball your way.

you caught the ball, jogging over the connie. he stood by a volleyball net, stretching.

"you up for volleyball?"

"of course i am, springer."

"i wanna play too!" eren said, going over to the side where connie stood.

"me as-well." mikasa stood besides you.

"ooh! i'm good at volleyball, i wanna play." sasha stood behind mikasa.

"it won't hurt to play right?" armin said, walking over to the side where eren and connie stood.

"alllright! let's get started."

you guys played multiple rounds of volleyball, kicking up sand, landing on the ground multiple times, and even sliding across the ground which resulted in sand getting in places nobody would want sand to be.

but, overall it was enjoyable the most fun you had in a while.

you, mikasa, and sasha ended up winning 10-6, eren swore you guys cheated.

but now, you were panting with your head laid on sasha's lap. the sun was setting, and the sky was multiple shades of orange, pink, and blue.

"that was fun, wasn't it?" sasha asked, staring down at you rubbing your head.

you grinned. "really fun. we haven't hung out and had that much fun in a while, sasha."

"i know! it was amazing, i wish the day was longer."

"especially those sandwiches armin brought."

sasha practically moaned at the thought of them again, "god they were so good! you've got it in the bag."

you laughed, "thanks, sasha."

you could've fell asleep on sasha's lap until armin came running over to you two.

"hey, y/n."

"hm?" you replied, peeking out of one eye.

armin pointed to the parking lot of the beach, and a car was pulling in. the headlights were bright.

you sat up, blocking the bright lights from your vision. "who is that-"

your question was answered when the driver seat door opened.

***