𝟯𝟰.𝟭|𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

smut chapter, taking place the day before armin leaves and NOT after the last chapter.

p/n=pronouns
again, female bodied

armin being a sexaholic

**

"arminn," you called, making your way over to where he was sitting in the living room. "you finished packing everything?"

his attention directed from the tv to you,"yeah, why?"

"mm, nothin'. just asking." you said, obviously lying. you traced your fingers on his collarbone, pressing soft kisses against his neck.

armin glanced at you, taking sight of the skimpy tank top you were wearing. the one you always wore when you were in the mood. one of the straps was falling down your shoulder, so close to revealing your chest.

"ohh, i know now.." he said, pulling you closer, his hands trailing down your body.

"this will be our last time won't it?" you asked in between kisses, the thought saddened you.

"babe, don't say that right now." armin said, looking up at you on his lap. "relax."

"no," you pushed him down onto the couch, crawling on-top of him, "you relax. i'll do the work."

armin leaned back, adjusting himself and watching you begin to do your thing. "not complaining about that."

you laughed, pulling off armin's shirt and tracing your fingers on his abs, leaving small kisses on them too.

armin's breath hitched once you reached his v-line. but, to be a tease, you pretended like you were going to pull down his grey shorts, but instead crawled back up to his abs.

he groaned at this, "y/n!"

"patience, armin."

you left hickies everywhere on armin, going up to kiss him every little bit. but finally, you reached to where he wanted you most. pulling down his shorts, armin wasn't wearing any sort of underwear.

to your surprise, he was already hard.

"look at you, didn't wear anything under these shorts."

he blushed, covering his face with his arm in embarrassment.

straddling him, you took armin into your hand, and began to run your thumb over the tip of his dick. armin moaned softly at the action, his eyes shut.

encouraged by this, you kneeled down in front of him, stroking him slowly a couple of times before taking his cock into your mouth.

armin looked down at you slowly sinking down onto him, his hand cradling the back of your head to help guide you.

the farther you went, the more armin moaned. his were like music to your ears, making you want to hear more and more.

you fit as most as you could into your mouth, and wrapped your hand around what you couldn't fit.

your tongue swirled around him, slowly beginning to suck him off while digging your nails into his thigh.

armin's hand made it's way to your face, caressing your cheek. "just like that-fuck! don't stop."

and you didn't.

you alternated between your mouth to your hand, armin's moans growing louder and his hands gripping the sheets.

"i'm so close, so- close..." he breathed out. but, with that you stopped.

armin looked up at you, distressed. "why did you-"

"patience," you said while slipping off the pretty black underwear you had on, aligning yourself on armin's cock. "don't cum until i say so babe."

armin groaned as you sunk down onto him, his hips immediately snapping up to meet yours.

you held his armin's hips down, "didn't say you could move."

he nodded furiously, obeying just so he could cum already.

you placed kisses onto his neck while slowly grinding your hips down onto him. armin just wanted to fuck you so badly.

"shit!" armin cursed, digging his nails into your skin.

hand in his hair, you began to bounce softly on armin. "remember what i said?" you whispered into his ear, placing another kiss onto his cheek.

armin nodded, his hands wrapped tightly around your waist, pulling you towards him.

looking down at armin, you moaned a bit at the sight. head thrown back, lips apart, and his eyes shut.

speeding up, you wrapped your arms around armin's neck. "oh my god-!" you said breathless, looking down at where you and armin were connected.

"y/n- please," armin begged, his hair messy.

"please what?"

"please let me cum."

so, you did.

you and armin came at the same time, staring into each other's lust-filled eyes.

armin let out a string of moans as he did, finishing inside of you.

your grip on armin's hair tightened, as his hips met yours.

no need to worry though, that's what the pill is for.

you flopped down besides armin, laying down and catching your breath.

"oh my god," armin whispered, turning to you. "i like what you did."

"what did i do?" you knew exactly what he meant, but you just wanted to play dumb.

"take control like that, it's hot."

"mm good to know..."

you two laid in silence for a bit more until armin turned to you again.

"second round?"

"hell yeah."
**

art: artworkbyzuli on instagram