𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲

p/n=pronouns

bonus :)

if you're caught up with the sequel of this book, this takes place a few weeks after the last chapter of studying you.
***

promises weren't things armin liked. when they were made, they were broken. at least, for him. but your promises were kept.

"i promise i'll buy eggs."

"i promise i'll unpack the rest of my stuff."

"i promise i'll stay."

you cared. armin knew that.

"y/n," he whispered, kissing all over your face. the sun from the window hit you directly. "wake up."

you opened your eyes to armin standing above you, his hand on your face. groaning, you sat up. "thought we were going to sleep today."

he sat down, "but, i want to hang out. tomorrow is the day we started dating a while ago."

"we can hang out, just in bed." you were obviously joking, pulling him towards you and kissing him.

armin got carried away a bit, he started to kiss down your neck until you grabbed him. "okay, let's not forget about your own plans."

he watched you get up and move around the room, getting yourself together. you were so beautiful to him, his camera roll was just filled of pictures with you.

he didn't regret anything he did with you. he don't regret telling eren about you, didn't regret inviting you over to his house. who knew, you would be living here with him. armin woke up to you every morning, fell asleep with you in his hold every night. it was just something about you.

you treated armin the best, he felt loved with you. the way you looked at him made him go crazy.

"armin?!" you called from the kitchen, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"coming!"
***

music blared from armin's car as he drove, windows down. the wind was cold as fall was coming to an end.

"where are we going?!" you asked armin, yelling over the music.

he turned down the volume, "you'll see. but, i need to stop at the store real quick."

you got to the store, watching armin go in. he made you wait in the car, because apparently he didn't want you to see what he was getting.

he came back out with multiple bags in his hands and shoved them in the back trunk.

you already had your gift for him, you planned on giving it to armin after he gave you yours. wherever he was bringing you.

"okay, now we're going!" he turned up the music again, and started driving again.
**

armin pulled into a parking lot, but covered your eyes before you could read the sign. "it's a surprise! put this blindfold on." he tied it around your eyes, making sure you couldn't see  anything.

he guided you out of the car carefully, leading you down some path. you were walking for at least a good 10 minutes until you stopped, and you heard armin drop the plastic bags on the ground.

"okay, stay riiiiight here. i'll get everything ready. don't look!"

"i'll try."

you heard armin move around, setting up whatever he was stetting up. there was also the sound of water in the background, you weren't sure what it was.

finally, armin was done. he led you over where you could hear the sound of water better. "alright, take off the blindfold when i tell you to."

"i'm a little scared, honestly."

"don't be! you'll like it, i think. i don't know. if you don't like it we can go somewhere else i don't mind-"

"armin, i trust you. i think i'll like it."

"okay then, you can take off the blindfold."

you took off the blindfold, and saw you were seated besides a small pond. circled with stones and had a tiny waterfall flowing into it. there was colorful fish swimming around. you were sitting on a blanket with leaves of many colors surrounding it. on the the blanket were pastries and foods you loved. a bottle of champagne and soda too.

armin watched you looking around in awe, then back to him. "do you like it? i think i should've done something else."

you shut him up by kissing him, your hand on his face. "i love it, so much. thank you, armin.

he smiled, picking up the bottle of champagne. "to us." he popped it open, with some spilling over onto his hand. pulling out a small box, he set it on the blanket before you. "your gift."

the box was a purple velvet, with an engraved heart in the top. you opened it, and inside was a small layered silver necklace with a heart and you and armins initials hanging off it.

"you treat me so well," you said, on the edge of tears. you held the box in your hands, until armin picked up the necklace and put it around you. "i don't know how to thank you, armin."

"it's okay! it shows with the tears filling your eyes." he smiled.

"here, i got you something too." you pulled out the white box you held with you, and pushing it towards armin.

"you got me something?!" he asked, surprised.

"of course, why wouldn't i?"

wasting no time, he opened it.

it was a silver bracelet similar to what you got. with your initials hanging off it.

"we got each other like the same thing! we can match. thank you."

armin kissed you, you felt the smile he was trying to hold back on his lips as he did. "i love you."

"i love you too."

armin was looking forward to spending his life with you, he didn't regret meeting you under that tree ever.

***

felt like doing something