𝟭𝟲|𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

double chapter today!!
and maybe an extra tomorrow ;)
!! maybe !!
****

armin was upset.

he took care of you, gave you a place to stay for the night, comforted you, and drove you everywhere, and this is how you repay him? sitting in a cafe with one of his friends, laughing your ass off.

armin's day was going fine until he strolled past a cafe on main street. a familiar face caught his eye, and there you were. but sitting across from you, was jean. he couldn't believe it!

he shouldn't be angry, and he knows that. you two weren't a thing, just simply friends. so why was he so mad?

eren and mikasa always bugged him about you, asking if he had a crush. armin denied, but now after seeing you with jean...he thinks he might actually like you. and when armin says that, he doesn't mean like, a plain old crush- he means that his heart skips many beats when he's around you.

his face always flushes every-time you compliment him, or make a smart remark. he's felt like this ever since your first car ride with him.

armin barley knew you at the time, but he didn't care. hell, if he could he would've just asked you out right there and just moved from there.

but, his fantasies were crushed. and so was his heart.

armin climbed into his car, driving home at a faster speed than usual. jaw clenched, hand gripping the steering wheel. he could basically hear jean's voice in the back of his head, mocking him.

he just wanted to get home.

so he did.

armin walked into his house, kicking off his shoes and throwing off his jacket. he didn't even have the patience to set everything down nicely now, he just wanted to reach his bedroom.

he climbed up the stairs, storming into his bedroom and slamming the door behind him.

"always fucking shit up," armin grumbled to himself, he wanted to slap himself for being so stupid.

what could he do?

something else at this moment did catch his eye.

the picture frame on his desk. of him and annie. armin missed her, so much. well, he did until the time he brought you to his house. he forgot all about annie in that moment, his attention was on you.

so then, he grabbed the photo frame on his desk and shoved it away in the back of his closet.

armin's face was getting damp. why?

"why am i crying," he whispered, using sleeves to wipe away at his face. "stop crying. you're not weak," he muttered again, whispering insults at himself.

but then again, maybe he was weak in some ways.

armin let himself cry this time, he buried himself under the blankets of his bed.

he wish he could've been texting you right now. probably talking about something dumb, or listening to you rant about your day.

he wishes.

but you were probably doing that with jean now.

i mean, who could blame you? right?

***

you were feeling great.

you were basically skipping around campus, with how great you were feeling.

your little date with jean was amazing. your grades were high, everything was fine.

mikasa and you had gotten closer.

eren and you became friends.

connie started talking to you more often.

and jean,

he was different.

you haven't heard from armin in a while though...

yeah, you were still mad about the whole annie thing. but, you understood. not every relationship is easy to get over.

"y/n!!" a voice called, from behind you.

it was eren, with someone beside him.

armin.

god, was this boy everywhere?

"hello eren!" you waved back, motioning for the two to come over.

"what're you doing here sitting alone?" eren asked, his hands dug into his pocket.

"mm, nothing. just on a break before my next class."

"that's cool. hey, you heard about that one band that going on tour?" he took a seat next to you and pulled out his phone.

"no i haven't, show me!" you smiled and perred into eren's phone.

armin watched from behind you two, kicking at random rocks. he desperately wanted to say something, but what would he say?

"shit, m' gonna be late. see ya later y/n, i'm leaving armin with you!" eren jogged off, waving back.

your attention was now on armin. "armin, you're so quiet today."

"yup." he muttered.

"is everything okay?"

he nodded.

there was some sort of tension between you two, but what was the cause? armin knew, but you didn't.

now he felt, almost kind of, bad. you cared for him, a lot. now he felt like he was being an asshole by not talking to you as much.

"everything's fine y/n! i promise! just tired... have you read that marine biology book i let you borrow?" armin forced a smile. he wanted you to think he was okay.

you nodded, "it was amazing! i really see how you're into that kind of stuff, arlert."

armin blushed, he hated himself for it, but he was crazy about you.

"do you think, i could maybe teach you more?" armin asked, his eyes staring right at you.

"of course! when?"

"i'm free today. but i'm also free every other day! whatever you want."

"today is fine. after school?" you grinned.

"perfect." armin was playing with his rings again.

and you were playing with the ring armin gave you.

you hummed as you played with the ring. twisting it, and twirling it.

armin watched in admiration.

the feelings he had for you, were real.

***

a/n:

just in case you're wondering why armin is acting like everything is fine,

he doesn't want to confront you, he wants you to be happy and not worry for him.

even thought it pains him to see you hanging out with jean, he just loves the fact that you're happy.

man you got this boy wreckeddd 😯 !