𝟳|𝗵𝗶𝗺

the blare of your alarm woke you from your sleep, sunlight pouring in from your windows.

you sat up in bed, rubbing your eyes hard trying to wake yourself up.

"what time is it.." you groaned and reached over to your nightstand,checking the time on your phone.

"8:45?!"

you jumped up from bed rushing to get ready. armin would be here to pick you up at 9:00, at classes started at 9:30.

skipping breakfast may have not been the best option, but you had no other choice.

you stood outside the door of your apartment, waiting for the 'i'm outside' text from armin. your hands were sweaty a bit and your heart was pounding. you even felt a little nauseous. but, what was there to be nervous about? it was just a simple car ride with armin.

enabling your camera, you held your phone up high to see how you looked, making sure no part of your outfit was out of place, and if your shoes were clean.

"i think i look good." you said, and just then a notification popped up at the top of your screen.

armin <3: i'm here

you felt like you could've passed out there and then.

"get a hold of yourself, it's just a car-ride with him." you thought to yourself.

it's not like you could've kept armin waiting though, so you quickly went down to the apartment doors and sitting on the side of the road, was him.

armin.

his fingers were tapping against the steering wheel, music playing softly from the speakers of his car.

"good morning, y/n! you look so good." he said, looking you up and down, then opening the car door for you to get in.

"thank you, and good morning to you armin," you said as you climbed into the car, clicking in your seatbelt.

armin starting backing from the spot on the street, the same rings he always had stacked on his fingers.

"did you sleep good last night? you know, you won't fall asleep everywhere this time?" he asked, laughing to himself a bit.

you punched his bicep playfully, laughing "i won't! that was just a one time thing, i promise."

"yeahh, sure."

you laughed before pulling out your phone, beginning to text sasha,

y/n: i'm in the car with armin alone

sasha: wait what? and you didn't tell me?

y/n: sorry! i didn't remember, but he's just driving me to school that's all.

sasha: tell me everything when you get here.

y/n: i will.

armin laughed to himself besides you, making you turn to him in confusion.

"what? what's so funny?" you asked.

"nothing! i just think it's funny how we just met and you're already in my car, letting me drive you to school." he said, turning into the parking lot of campus.

"yeah, that's pretty funny.." you said, unbuckling your seatbelt as you started to get out from the car. "thank you, armin."

armin smiled at you in the middle of picking up his books, "of course."

just before you were about to walk away onto campus, armin stopped you.

"y/n, wait."

you turned around, staring at him, waiting for armin to finish his sentence.

his cheeks flushed red, "can i-"

"y/n!" a voice called from behind the two of you.

it was eren, mikasa, sasha,connie and some other man. he was around 6foot, with blondish hair and a brown undercut. he has bits of facial hair, and pretty long jawline.

armin groaned as he saw the group approaching you two, interrupting what he was going to say.

"hello, sasha, mikasa, connie, eren and you are?" you asked, turning to the one with the undercut.

"jean. jean kirstein." he shook your hand, nodding. "i'm friends with these ones here." he pointed to eren, sasha, connie and mikasa.

"oh, that's nice. what's your major, jean?"

"photography." he grinned.

"i was thinking about switching into photography actually, i-"

armin butter in between you and jean, "okay! we don't want to be late now, do we?"

you stepped back, laughing awkwardly, "that's right, sasha and i should get going now."

sasha was in the middle of munching on a granola bar "yeah! i agree..." she quickly grabbed your arm and ran off towards your usual tree across campus.

"bye y/n!" jean yelled, his hands cupped around his mouth.

"goodbye jean! see you later!" you yelled back, being dragged by sasha.

"did you see that y/n? armin was jealous!" she said panting and out of breath.

"he wasn't jealous! why would he be jealous?" you said, also panting.

"he totally likes you. it's obvious."

"he doesn't, you're just desperate to get me in a relationship."

"and what's the problem with that?"

you punched her in the shoulder, slumping down against the tree. the subject has been on you and armin for way too long and plus, something new has happened with sasha.

"enough about me and armin, how you and niccolo?" you asked, giggling.

her face immediately turned red, and she hid her face in her hands. "stop it! i don't think he likes me."

"are you kidding? he's so in love with you. it's like the whole college knows. try to tell him, he might feel the same way, sasha."

she groaned, leaning against the tree and turning to you, "enough about me, tell me about your car ride with armin!"

"sasha!"

"i'm just curious!"

_______

you were in the middle of class, on the brink of falling asleep and your phone dinged.

a text popped up from armin, and across the classroom he was looking down at his phone, smiling and typing away.

y/n: pay attention, armin.

armin: i'm sorry! but, after class we need to talk

y/n: is it important? did i do something wrong?

armin: no, you didn't do anything. i just want to ask you something.

y/n: okay, meet me at our spot ? :)

armin: our spot?

y/n: the tree, armin.

armin: oh! yeah. our spot . :)

______