Perfume (Part 1)

"I'm gonna tell you this one. last. time. LET US OUT!" Kai yelled at the guard who was leaning against a wall nearby, not planning to negotiate.

"Kai, let it go. There's no use." Lloyd tried to calm him down, but Kai wasn't much of a patient, listening one.

He tried to lean out through the small bars, but couldn't slip through. He frowned. "At least give us a separate cage!" He yelled while pointing at the person behind him.

"Wow, that just hurt my feelings." Ronin sarcastically said.

"What feelings?" Cole asked rhetorically.

"Ha ha, very funny. Look, I don't want to start trouble-" Ronin was then interrupted by an angry Kai.

"You? Don't want to start trouble? Remember who's fault it is that we are caged here? WITH YOU!"

Kai's always had a short temper, but it was at times like these that the others accepted it. They all knew Ronin was a no good, trying to find a good deal to save his own back, not caring about making friends and especially not keeping them once made.

"As I remember correctly, it wasn't just my fault only. How about Ny-"

"Don't you dare talk bad about my sister! Thanks to you, there might be a chance that we'll never see her again, you-" Kai was ready to slap Ronin in his face, but held back in the last second, remembering he was a ninja with a reputation. He groaned and plumped on the ground, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

Cole walked up to him and sat down next to him, putting his hand on Kai's shoulder. "Hey, I'm sure she's fine, don't worry."

"What if she's not? What if she's in danger and all we can do is wait for something to happen?" Kai started to sound worriedly.

"Then I know for sure that Jay will find her. He's just as protective over her as you, you know that." Cole comforted him.

Kai sighed. "You're right. Let's just hope they're alright."

Earlier that day

The Ninja were relaxing in the living room, playing Prime Empire and eating pizza, when suddenly the telephone began to ring. Nya, being the closest to it, answered. "Hello?... Yes, it's Nya..."

The others were all looking at her after pausing their game, waiting for the call to end to ask who it was. They saw her facial expressions turn from a cheerful smile to a frown. "Uh huh, yeah.... I understand. We'll be on our way." Then she hung up.

"Who was it?" Zane asked.

"The commissioner. He said that there was a riot at Kryptarium. He told us to come as quickly as possible." She said while walking up to her spear which was on the other side of the room, laying on the floor.

"Then we better get there now!" Lloyd jumped up from the sofa to the ground and ran out of the room, with the others following him.

When they arrived at the Kyptarium prison, they were let inside by some guards who were inside of the watchtowers. The gates opened and two guards led them towards the Commissioner's office.

Nya gave the others a weird look before opening her mouth. "Where are we going?"

"The Commissioner wants to talk to you." One of the guards said in a monotone voice, not even facing her.

"What about the riot?" Cole asked. The guard, however, changed the subject.

"We are here. Please go inside and wait for him to come." They were standing outside of the office. The guard in brown opened the door and waited until all of the six ninja walked inside, and then closed the door.